Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County stud Josh Harris is out for the year...

Featured Replies

I don't have any specifics but I know he is out for the year but will have a full recovery for UK.

I've lost track. Is a senior in high school this year or a frosh at UK?

  • Author

Sorry, senior at Mason.

Tough break for the Harris and the Royals, they really needed him. Hope he indeed does recover fully and his career at UK is a good one.

Not another knee injury I hope, best of luck to the young man in his recovery.

Tough break for Mason Co. and Josh. He is a very good football player. I wonder if it was a lingering injury that was just diagnosed, or pre-cautionary to keep an issue from becoming worse. I just watched the Mason vs. Rowan film scouting for an upcoming game and didn't notice an obvious injury.

I appreciate Guru handling Josh's injury this way and respecting his privacy and future. Josh is the best player I have ever coached or coached against. He is also a 4.0 student and tremendous young man. Josh made a great decision to commit to UK for a variety of reasons. Coach Phillips told Josh when he committed that even if he had an injury, he would still have his scholarship. Although I have coached my last Friday night with Josh as a player, I am very thankful he picked a college program where the coaches do things the right way and are committed to him as well. And, Josh will make a full recovery and enjoy a great career at the University of Kentucky.

 

Thank you-

 

David Buchanan

Mason County Football Coach

I appreciate Guru handling Josh's injury this way and respecting his privacy and future. Josh is the best player I have ever coached or coached against. He is also a 4.0 student and tremendous young man. Josh made a great decision to commit to UK for a variety of reasons. Coach Phillips told Josh when he committed that even if he had an injury, he would still have his scholarship. Although I have coached my last Friday night with Josh as a player, I am very thankful he picked a college program where the coaches do things the right way and are committed to him as well. And, Josh will make a full recovery and enjoy a great career at the University of Kentucky.

 

Thank you-

 

David Buchanan

Mason County Football Coach

 

Thanks David for the update and info. Really glad to read he will make a full recovery. Best of luck to him.

Thanks for the information Coach. I really hate this for Josh, I have watched him several times over the years and he is a great athlete. I'm glad he will be ready for college. I look forward to watching him there as well.

He'll be missed on the basketball court as well. Good luck on a speedy recovery young man.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Best of luck to Harris, hope he makes a full recovery and has a great career at UK.

Coach B's description of Josh couldn't be any more correct, with the exception of just how hard he worked to be as good as he is. Injuries are bad for anyone, but it is very unfortunate when they happen to kids that go all out all the time. Mr. Harris, good luck with re-hab and we look forward to watching you thrive at Kentucky!

Nice article about Josh in the Lexington Herald today. He is a pleasure to watch and I really hope he rehabs fully and is ready to go for UK next year.

Good luck on the recovery, Mr. Harris. Can't wait to see you play on Saturday's next Fall.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.