Everything posted by racer4life
-
What is the weakest region?
The 16th is not even close to being the worst. I have already posted on this in the past and I don't feel like looking it up again, but I think out of all of the teams in the 16th only a few had losing records outside the region.
-
West Carter 68 Lewis County 49
Congrats to West on the win. The Lions really struggled tonight missing some very easy shots early and turning the ball over often. You have to give West credit they are a good team.
-
Greenup County 73 Boyd County 43
Congrats to the Muskies.
-
Ashland 67 Rose Hill 58
Nice win for the Tomcats.
-
Menifee County 73 Fleming County 72
Congrats to Menifee County on the win.
-
Clark County 81 Lafayette 67
Congrats to the Cards.
-
Morgan County 61 Raceland 45
Congrats to Morgan on the win.
-
Mason County 60 Harrison County 52
Congrats to the Royals on the win.
-
Rowan County 60 Bath County 59
Great win for the Vikings.
-
East Carter 53 Fairview 32
Congrats to Coach Baker and the Raiders on the impressive win.
-
Lewis County 62 East Carter 56
Final. Great win on the road for the Lady Lions. I think they are showing people they are a top 3 team in the region.
-
Lewis County at East Carter 2/12
I wouldn't consider this an upset at all. Lewis has a very good team and I would consider them the second or third best team in the region.
-
Elliott County 105 Fleming County 60
Congrats to Elliott on the win.
-
Fairview at East Carter 2/13
East by 10.
-
Greenup County vs Boyd County 2/13
Greenup Co. by 30.
-
Elliott Co. vs. Fleming Co. (2/12) Predications?
Elliott by 56 only because they will probably rest their starters a lot for the Ballard game. If they didn't have the game Saturday it would be closer to 70.
-
Ballard at Elliott County
Elliott County by 10.
-
Elliott County 86 Mason County 71
Eta, you might want to check you computer, I think someone loged in under your name and almost gave Elliott County a compliment. :lol:
-
Elliott County 86 Mason County 71
Congrats to Elliott on a big win.
-
Lewis County 50 Fleming County 48
Congrats to the Lions. They had a 12 point lead late in the game and Fleming fought back but the Lions were able to hold on for the win. Fleming just flat got out coached IMO.
-
East Carter 52 Rowan County 48
Huge win for the Lady Raiders and the rest of the region for that matter, now everyone knows Rowan County is beatable.
-
Lewis County 63 Rose Hill 37
Congrats to the Lady Lions!!!!!
-
Lewis County 56 Rowan County 53
Anyone have any info on this game? I heard Smith had 17 and Thompson 15 for Lewis.
-
Greenup County 58 Fairview 55
Congrats to the Muskies on the win.
-
Raceland 68 Rose Hill 65
Very nice win for the Rams.