Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 105 Fleming County 60

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Ferguson score 28 or more?

I listened to part of the game on my way home from work and it sounded pretty rough. Would anyone like to elaborate?

Congratulations Lions!:dancingpa

I dont think he had 28, but I am not sure. Great job Elliott!!! Evan was on fire the first quarter and though I only saw half the game, heard they played a great second half. Now its time for Ballard!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:banana::banana::dancingpa:banana::taz::taz::ylsuper::ylsuper::dancingpa:dancingpa

Did Ferguson score 28 or more?

Rough...meaning Fleming Co. try to get physcial with them?

First half was very physical and heard the second was even more so.

I listened to part of the game on my way home from work and it sounded pretty rough. Would anyone like to elaborate?
  • Author
Rough...meaning Fleming Co. try to get physcial with them?

 

I've seen the Panthers play a couple of times this year. Several of their FB players also play basketball.

Yes they tried. (at least in the first half, missed the second)

Rough...meaning Fleming Co. try to get physcial with them?
Rough...meaning Fleming Co. try to get physcial with them?

 

Maybe they thought if they can't beat them they would BEAT them.

Nice win E.C good luck against Ballard

Ferg had 20

The Lions keep rolling along . One more win and another notch on their belt. :dancingpa:dancingpa::dancingpa:clap::popcorn:

Now that thats out of the way, who's next.... ohhhhhh yea lol, thats right. Congrats EC, I am a huge Holmes supporter but there is no hate from me. Good luck against the Bruins, hope it is a dandy.

Timmy had 2 monster dunks tonight, it was a real physcial and rough game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.