Greenup County 58 Fairview 55

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I didn't see that one coming. Good job fellows.:dancingpa

My thoughts exactly I thought Fairview was a solid #2 team but like what was on another thread 2-10 could beat anyone on any night. Other than who Elliott plays I think all district and regional games are going to be very competitive this post season.

Congrats to the Muskie players!

This is the way I thought they would be playing much sooner. Good luck the rest of the season.

Craft had 18 and played outstanding on both ends. Adkins played well hitting some big free throws down the stretch. He finished with 16.

Baker 10

Williams 8 I believe.

Eagles

Jackson 19

Evans 12 & 10

Collins 8

Gehringer 8

Stai 8

I take nothing away from the players' win. However, for Coach Fraley to seek me out after the game to say, "Go post that on Bluegrass Preps, Duck", shows very poor sportsmanship and sets a poor example for his team. I suppose it should be expected.:idunno:

Congrats to the Muskie players!

This is the way I thought they would be playing much sooner. Good luck the rest of the season.

Craft had 18 and played outstanding on both ends. Adkins played well hitting some big free throws down the stretch. He finished with 16.

Baker 10

Williams 8 I believe.

Eagles

Jackson 19

Evans 12 & 10

Collins 8

Gehringer 8

Stai 8

I take nothing away from the players' win. However, for Coach Fraley to seek me out after the game to say, "Go post that on Bluegrass Preps, Duck", shows very poor sportsmanship and sets a poor example for his team. I suppose it should be expected.:idunno:

95% of all high school coaches read Bluegrass Preps, most that say they don't are not telling the truth! I don't think any coach should take our prediction threads too seriously.:thumb: