Everything posted by BlueDiamonds81
-
Greatest Upsets in District Tournament Play
Ill have to agree that this game was a HUGE upset.:idunno:
-
Russell 66 Greenup County 64 (OT)
:laugh: Disagree here... you name one person on this list who can 1. take care of the ball and 2. create there own shot Tackett and Justice can both shoot very well. But who is going to drive and kick them the ball. Someone said that Adkins and Craft could both put in 20 on a given nite. Because they can create. As of right now I see no one here who can create. Jacob Prater can create.
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 16th Region Contest
Greenup Co
-
Russell vs. Greenup County (63rd district tournament)
Greenup will Win this game. By how much will be decided by the way they play. And the way I see it, it could be 1 point Win or a 40 point win.
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 11th Region Contest
Scott Co.
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 9th Region Contest
Holmes
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 14th Region Contest
Hazard
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 7th Region Contest
Eastern
-
Greenup County 58 Fairview 55
Greenup has played mostly every game down to the wire. They finally figured out how to win one when it was a close game. If they continue to play Defense like they did tonight they could do some damage in late Feb early March.
-
Ashland 67 Greenup County 64
:laugh:
-
Raceland/Russell
I'll take Russell by 4. 56 52
-
Greenup County 53 Russell 46
Good Win for GC!!!!!
-
Greenup Co vs Russell 1/31
Game set for tonight at Russell. Any thoughts on this district seeded game?
-
Greenup County @ Russell 1/30
Greenup and Russell is tommrow (Saturday) at 6 and 730
-
63rd District Standings
Doesn't matter where GC is seeded. The 63ird belongs to them. Fact.
-
Rowan Co / Greenup Co.
Thats because there is no controversy> Fraley wont allow it cause that's what has been wrong with GC.
-
Rowan Co / Greenup Co.
I think Ryan Adkins did well at the point guard position the other night against Lewis co.
-
Greenup County vs. West Carter Predictions
Im picking the upset in this one. Greenup 64 West Carter 61
-
Greenup County 68 Lewis County 47
Greenup does play West Carter today on the 21st at 430
-
Greenup Co. vs. Paintsville (12/18)
Thursday at the Greenhouse. Any thoughts?
-
Elliott Co @ Boyd Co (12/16)
Elliot put up 130 on Greenup last year. If they are having a good shooting night could we possibly see 150???? Elliot 116 Boyd 52
-
Greenup County 75 Bracken County 72
Stats?
-
Greenup vs. Bracken Co. (12/13)
GC by as many as they want. If they play like they did in second half against Russell it could get ulgy for the Polar Bears in the Greenhouse.