Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

63rd District Standings

Featured Replies

Raceland 2-1

Lewis 1-0

Greenup 0-1

Russell 0-1

 

Games remaining: Lewis at Greenup Jan 16

Russell at Lewis Jan 20

Greenup at Russell Jan 30

 

Raceland and Lewis are in the driver's seat right now.

I still believe that Greenup is top team in thier district.

  • Author

Will be hard for them to get the #1 seed now....

Will be hard for them to get the #1 seed now....

 

What are the rules associated with seeding?

What are the rules associated with seeding?

 

I was wondering the same thing. Suppose both Greenup and Lewis beat Russell, that would make Raceland, Greenup, and Lewis tied at 2-1. Lewis beat Raceland, Raceland beat Greenup, and Greenup beat Lewis who would win the tie breaker?

If you go by head to head point differential then it would be . . .

1. Greenup (+8)

2. Raceland (0)

3. Lewis (-8)

4. Russell

  • Author

I have been told it will go to record versus common opponents. Better get a computer geek to figure that one.

Doesn't matter where GC is seeded. The 63ird belongs to them. Fact.

Doesn't matter where GC is seeded. The 63ird belongs to them. Fact.

 

Wow! A bold statement. I will agree that Greenup Co. has played the best ball lately, but you dont feel they have a better chance of beating Russell than they do Raceland or Lewis Co? I must say if I were a Greenup Co. fan (which Im not, in fact Im the opposite), I would prefer to have the #1 seed and play Russell in the 1st round rather than play Raceland at their home court or Lewis Co. in the districts. JMO, but calling the 63rd theirs this early is a stretch. Theres a lot of time for things to happen between now and districts.

I agree, Diaperdandy. Top talent on the floor is by far in favor of Greenup. However, the game is played and GC has to be able to put it all together for that to happen. I would argue that they need to keep the intensity level higher on the floor if they want to claim the District title.

Doesn't matter where GC is seeded. The 63ird belongs to them. Fact.

Just to be sure, I'm writing that down.:thumb:

With only 1 district game left, how do the rankings look as of now? Im going to guess and say:

1. Lewis Co. 2-1 (loss to Greenup)

2. Raceland 2-1 (loss to Lewis)

3. Greenup 1-1 (loss to Raceland)

4. Russell 0-2 (losses to Lewis and Raceland)

 

If Greenup were to beat Russell (which they did earlier in the season), I would think they would jump to #1. Not sure how this will work, but I dont think it will matter the point total or differential of the games, but then again, maybe it will. Can someone confirm if these standings are right and if they will be right if Greenup were to beat Russell?

  • Author

Greenup beats Russell they play Russell.

Russell pulls the upset Greenup plays Lewis.

Greenup beats Russell they play Russell.

Russell pulls the upset Greenup plays Lewis.

 

Can you explain why Raceland gets the #1 seed over Lewis is Russell were to beat Greenup? I thought head-to-head matchups meant something, and Lewis beat Raceland. :confused:

Hasn't Greenup already beaten Russell? I know they always play twice a year so how do you count the second and not the first game?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.