Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bootstrap

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bootstrap

  1. I knew it was, I just dont understand why.
  2. Wonder who sideline coach is cheering for then? We can't help it if whatever team you are cheering for can't beat the Lions but to say that the tournament lost some of it's prestige it once had because a very good basketball team went 3-1. What you need to do is ask some of those teams that the Lions played while they were in that tournament how good EC is and I'm sure that they would tell you what most people would say. That Elliott WILL be a force in any tournament they play in. Dont' be a hater and maybe someday the team you're cheering for now can be as good as the Lions are.
  3. If Euton is good enough to go to UK we are in bad shape at UK, the Faulker boy give him all he wanted in the regions and he is 6 feet tall. I hope he improves a lot over the next two seasons if not I don't think we will see him at UK.
  4. The US Olympic Committe did call for Elliott to represent the US in basketball but Elliott decided not to go because there wasn't any competition there either.
  5. I'm with you sportsfan of ky, I played legion ball with Arm. Heck of a good guy too. I hope we get him in the regionals.
  6. I just seen where Ferg is the second leading scoring in the state with 27.5 a game. He's only .3 points behind. Good job Ferg
  7. Rosehill with O.J. Mayo and Bill Walker
  8. I am not trying to tear the team apart, I love Elliott County basketball, you guys was just asking opioins on the best players in the region. IMO the best players in the region this year is Elliott Co. starting 5, they are like a well oiled machine that runs in perfect harmony. They won't be as good if it wasn't for each one of them. So the best player in the region IS:ylsuper: Elliott County.
  9. You could sit Ferg out of the finals in the 16th regional tourament and they would still win it by about 15 points. EC is that much better than anyone in the regiion. But if you don't have anyone that can get the ball past half court when the press is on you can't score. I think John is a great player, no doubt but I don't think he is the best player in the region, he's not even the best player on that team. He may be the best scorer but not the best player
  10. the best player on a team is the player that leads his team the fartherest in the state tournament. With that said take away the point guard at Elliott and they don't go as far.
  11. I played ball against BC when Frank Lee was there and we were getting killed and Zornes kept Lee in for almost the whole game. I'm not saying roger is classless but I do think that he kept him in there to fattin' up Lee's stats. All college coaches look at are your averages at the end of the season and I think that has a little to do with what EC is doing right now.
  12. They won't come in there thinking it's in the bag. I just don't see anyone stopping them in this region, I don't mean to sound cocky but the facts are facts, Elliott is just to quick and they have to many weapons, if one of them is having a bad night the other 4 can pick up the slack.
  13. I hope Elliott County scores 100 points every game. It's fun to watch those young men runnin' and gunnin'. if the other team can't keep up it's not their fault. Keep on shootin'.
  14. There's no way the Rams will beat the Lions, even if they try and slow the game down Elliott County's defense is to good. West tried to do that and they got beat by 49. I don't see anyone beating Elliott until maybe the 5/3 Classic after Christmas.
  15. Elliott County has the best fans by far, no matter where they play their side of the gym is always full. Just like basketball at UK it's not a game, it's a religion and they have church every time the lions take the floor

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.