Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EKC Big Sandy Shootout 12/8 at East Carter

Featured Replies

1 pm Russell vs Fleming

245 Morgan vs Bath

430 Elliott vs Raceland

615 Lewis vs West

800 East vs Rowan

 

Some great matchups to get out and see.

 

Any predictions?

1 pm Russell vs Fleming

245 Morgan vs Bath

430 Elliott vs Raceland

615 Lewis vs West

800 East vs Rowan

 

Some great matchups to get out and see.

 

Any predictions?

Close games between Russell/Fleming

Bath by 10

Elliott by a million

West eeks out over Lewis

East outathletes Rowan

Sounds about right, I will go out further and take Fleming over Russell and Elliott by a million and 1.:D

Fleming beats Russell 21-18, Elliott wins by 25+, the rest should be good games.

Good games all around. Play ball.

Will Elliott score more than other winners combined?

Will Elliott score more than other winners combined?

 

Any things possible!! ;)

I think Raceland will challenge Elliot.

I think Raceland will challenge Elliot.

I bet coach Floyd hopes you're right. Considering that West beat Raceland by 1 and Elliott beat West by 50ish, I think it'll be a tall order to keep it under 25. Good luck to both teams.

It seems everyone thinks Elliott is SO good, why play the games? If Raceland protects the ball, they WILL play with Elliott. I won't be surprised if the Rams pull out a win.

It seems everyone thinks Elliott is SO good, why play the games? If Raceland protects the ball, they WILL play with Elliott. I won't be surprised if the Rams pull out a win.

 

No disrespect, I hope I win the lottery, but I don't think it's going to happen. Just like I don't think what you have said will happen.

It seems everyone thinks Elliott is SO good, why play the games? If Raceland protects the ball, they WILL play with Elliott. I won't be surprised if the Rams pull out a win.

 

Really ! ! ! ! ! ;)

It seems everyone thinks Elliott is SO good, why play the games? If Raceland protects the ball, they WILL play with Elliott. I won't be surprised if the Rams pull out a win.

 

There's no way the Rams will beat the Lions, even if they try and slow the game down Elliott County's defense is to good. West tried to do that and they got beat by 49. I don't see anyone beating Elliott until maybe the 5/3 Classic after Christmas.

Any team can beat any team on any given night. If Elliott strolls in thinking its in the bag like some of you do they will be in for a rude awakening! But i'll still take Elliott by 15.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.