Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Student Sections??

Featured Replies

I know for sure that West Jessamine, Dunbar, Covington Catholic, & East Jessamine have really good student sections. Anyone know of some other really good ones?

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Covington Catholic is by far the thop in the state!!:dancingpa

Cov Cath is definitely the best up here. They're like a successful program, they reload every year. There has been a few schools in NKY that give them a challenge every now and then but none can remain consistant over the year like CCH.

  • Author

Yea Cov Cath is up there.

It's no contest CovCath always has the best student sections year in and year out.

I know for sure that West Jessamine, Dunbar, Covington Catholic, & East Jessamine have really good student sections. Anyone know of some other really good ones?

 

Are you sure Dunbar?Everygame ive ever went to in Lexington our fans out number theres attendence is awful in Lexington.

COV CATH No question about it!!!!:dancingpa

1) Covcath 2) Ashland. No one else comes even close.

1) CovCath 2) Rest of the State

 

Its a unanimous decision!!

I can't stand Cov. Cath fans! Just because they're loud and have chants does not make them the best in the state. They remind me of the Cameron Crazies only they're wannabes. I don't think it's right how close they can get to a player when he's taking the ball out by them, I don't like the chants directed at individual players. Being a good fan to me is rooting for your team not upstaging the opponent.

I can't stand Cov. Cath fans! Just because they're loud and have chants does not make them the best in the state. They remind me of the Cameron Crazies only they're wannabes. I don't think it's right how close they can get to a player when he's taking the ball out by them, I don't like the chants directed at individual players. Being a good fan to me is rooting for your team not upstaging the opponent.

 

That being said, Cov. Cath is still the best!

CCH is 1st and no one else is even a close 2nd..Very creative and entertaining.

CCH is 1st and no one else is even a close 2nd..Very creative and entertaining.

 

I take it you have been to every student section in the state to make that kind of assessment.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.