Top Student Sections??

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for sure that West Jessamine, Dunbar, Covington Catholic, & East Jessamine have really good student sections. Anyone know of some other really good ones?

Are you sure Dunbar?Everygame ive ever went to in Lexington our fans out number theres attendence is awful in Lexington.

I can't stand Cov. Cath fans! Just because they're loud and have chants does not make them the best in the state. They remind me of the Cameron Crazies only they're wannabes. I don't think it's right how close they can get to a player when he's taking the ball out by them, I don't like the chants directed at individual players. Being a good fan to me is rooting for your team not upstaging the opponent.

I can't stand Cov. Cath fans! Just because they're loud and have chants does not make them the best in the state. They remind me of the Cameron Crazies only they're wannabes. I don't think it's right how close they can get to a player when he's taking the ball out by them, I don't like the chants directed at individual players. Being a good fan to me is rooting for your team not upstaging the opponent.

That being said, Cov. Cath is still the best!