Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 98 East Carter 66

Featured Replies

final

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

East tried to run with Elliott county, but was just unable to keep up.

Another impressive win for the Lions.

  • Author

Scoring by quarters:

Elliott-23-27-25-23=98

East---19-14-17-16=66

Elliott beats Raceland by 32 on a neutral court and defeats East by 32 on East's home court an I have always been told home court equals about 10 points so wugo I guess I was in the ball park with my prediction

  • Author

Stats from Wugo\Wgoh:

 

Player scoring:

East: Jackson 9, Johnson 8, Adams 1, Barnhill 10, Seagraves 7, Pemberton 6, Bair 10, Kawata 15

 

Elliott: T Knipp 7, Ethan Faulkner 20, Evan Faulkner 28, Ferguson 21, Maynard 7, C knipp 15

 

There were 4 ties and 9 lead changes all in the 1st quarter.

East's last lead was at 19-17 before Elliott scored the last 6 points of the 1st quarter.

East had 40 rebounds and 27 turnovers.

East shot 23 of 54 from the field and 2 of 14 for three pointers.

East was 18 of 26 from the free throw line.

 

Elliott had 32 rebounds and 10 turnovers.

Elliott shot 33 of 71 from the field and 13 of 24 for three pointers.

Elliott was 19 of 22 from the free throw line.

 

Fouled out:

East-Kawata(I think)

Elliott-Morgan, T. Knipp

You can't compare scores in any sport. There are too many variables. Elliott is for real. They get up and down the court in a hurry. East played well for a quarter, but that is why they play 4 quarters. I can't see anyone in this region playing with Elliott for 4 quarters, they just flat wear you down with pressure and constant hacking.

You can't compare scores in any sport. There are too many variables. Elliott is for real. They get up and down the court in a hurry. East played well for a quarter, but that is why they play 4 quarters. I can't see anyone in this region playing with Elliott for 4 quarters, they just flat wear you down with pressure and constant hacking.

 

Thats the key to full court pressure. If refs let it happen, the pressing team will kill you.

I thought the East Carter ball handlers would be able to keep this game close? I'm telling you guys, this team is no joke. You don't win games like this on a nightly basis at the high school level unless you are for real.

I thought the East Carter ball handlers would be able to keep this game close? I'm telling you guys, this team is no joke. You don't win games like this on a nightly basis at the high school level unless you are for real.

 

I totally agree.

:thumb::laugh::laugh::laugh: yes I agree too. i honestly thought that this game would of been closer.

16th you had such a good post then you had to throw in that jab about the hacking. Jealousy is such an ugly emotion be like the rest of us in the 16th take your beating and smile

There hands are in constant motion, I didn't mean to throw that jab. They are an excellent team, and they have great instincts for the game.

There hands are in constant motion, I didn't mean to throw that jab. They are an excellent team, and they have great instincts for the game.

 

In boxing you would have just scored a point.:laugh: Just kidding!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.