Everything posted by Hamilton Joe
-
All "A" Volleyball Tourney
The place in Louisville I heard. Mid America? Is that right?
-
Cooper High
Ludlow didn't make a baseball hire until January of this past year and from what I'm told the job was vacant for about 6 months. Why they waited so long only they could tell you. Little was done to support the program especially in the area of putting together a solid and complete schedule. Blame whomever you wish but you can't blame Bieger for the schedule..He will do well with the proper support from the Cooper administration.
-
Beechwood Has a New Volleyball Coach
:confused:Sorry to hear that she is leaving Beechwood my friend. Don't be so defensive. Quite frankly I'm not overly concerned where she decides to play.
-
Cooper High
If true Congratulations and good luck to Coach Bieger. At least he is getting hired with plenty of time to put a team together and not after the 1st of the year and given limited resources and a very incomplete schedule. Hopefully things will be done in a 1st class manner at Cooper and their baseball program will get off to a good start under Biegs direction.
-
Beechwood Has a New Volleyball Coach
:cry:Sorry to hear she is leaving for NCC.
-
7 on 7 Newport/Cooper
Cooper will be a good looking HS in a year or two, but today? They have (IMO) a long, long way to go! Agree, in more ways then one IMO.
-
Beechwood Has a New Volleyball Coach
Glad to hear the coaching situation has been resolved. God luck to the new coach,
-
"The Best"
:thumb:Good tournament..
-
Matt Long-Beechwood
:thumb:Agree 100%
-
Matt Long-Beechwood
Hope you are correct about Coach Schmidt. My niece played for her for several years and she has nothing but good things to say about Coach Schmidt and what she has accomplished at Ludlow.
-
Matt Long-Beechwood
So most teams will be starting practice next week for the upcoming Volleyball season. Who will be coaching the Tigers with Coach Long gone?
-
What's the one thing you want to see from the 2008 season?
Whats the one thing I would like to see? Well fortunately I have already had the good fortune of seeing it..:lol::dancingpa
-
All "A" Volleyball Tourney
Or where the Synder girls ends maybe? Maybe all the other teams should just not waste their time if St Henry or NCC has the Class A all wrapped up.
-
"The Best"
Interesting..What tournament have they been invited to play in?
-
Is Beechwood Practicing?
Nice player but I'm not sure he is ready for the Big 10, JMO. Still I don't like the way colleges pull these offers after making them.
-
2008 Bracken County
Just curious but how many teams are in that district? I stand by my original comments that with the exception of Frankfort it is a very weak district and some very weak teams will qualify for the playoffs since in many districts you might only have to win 1 game to qualify..
-
2008 Bracken County
:laugh: I will admit that at least Frankfort is always competitive but Bellevue, Dayton and Ludlow would and has always been able to handle the likes of Trimble and Eminence 9 out of 10 times and since Gallatins program is still very new I wouldn't think that they would be competitive in their district either at least for a few more years. 3 of the 4 teams you mention are routinely near the bottom of the state rankings most years.:ylsuper:
-
Matt Long-Beechwood
- "The Best"
I have heard that the Berea Tourney is a very good tourney and one of the schools I'm familar with had an opportunity to participate a couple of years ago but apparently the schools Principal, Asst Principal and AD pulled the plug before the bus could ever get loaded. Seems they think that fewer and fewer teams are attending these types of tourneys around the state but in reading here on BGPs and on the KHSAA website it appears that as many or more teams are traveling to out of town tourneys as ever. Very unfortunate that some schools don't view this as a great opportunity for their kids and programs to gain exposure around the state.- Matt Long-Beechwood
:laugh::thumb:Agree with pretty much all of what you say in this post especially with regards to that Eurpoean game..but when re-election and Superintendent review time come around watch and see if they don't take their fairshare of the credit with regards to those state rankings and test scores. :ylsuper:- Matt Long-Beechwood
:lol:Ok whatever but something tells me these same board members will get re-elected when the time comes. The ones I know are all quality individuals and long time Beechwood supporters. I will continue to believe that both sides of this soccer issue should share in this debacle including Coach Long and his supporters. Often times the coach has allowed his emotions to get the best of him and it over shadows the fact that he is a darn good VB coach. Good luck coach in w/e you do and come on Beechwood, lets get your act together on this entire issue and let the kids play the games we all enjoy watching..:ylsuper::walk:- Matt Long-Beechwood
:confused:Isn't the Beechwood Independent School District always one the highest ranked schools not only in NKY but throughout the state that consistently has some of the highest test scores of all schools in KY? Don't they have a football program that has dominated at their level for the past 20 years with an outstanding baseball program and girls volleyball program? Seems to me the Superintendent and the BOE appear to be doing something right and if not then the voters of Ft Mitchell can always vote out the BOE members if they wish.- Matt Long-Beechwood
- Matt Long-Beechwood
:lol::confused:I was sort of wondering that myself..- Matt Long-Beechwood
:confused:But they have been there for years. Sorry but this whole situation as I have stated earlier should have been handled more maturely by all parties.:ylsuper: - "The Best"