All "A" Volleyball Tourney

I just know that it is happening and we are using our traditional NCKC tourney as an All A regional in order to put a team in this.

I think it is a great idea.! I assume that it will follow the same lines as the basketball all A participants.

I know that the 10th region has had an All "A" regional tournament for the past year or two. I believe the winner of that will advance to the state tournament. I also believe that there will be a representative (or 2) from the 9th region but I don't think that there is a regional tournament. It has something to do with the NKAC standings among teams that qualify for All "A". I would imagine St. Henry may look to qualify.

I believe UNC meant that NCC or St. Henry would be in a position to qualify to advance to the state tournament.

I'm sure that there are other "A" schools throughout the state that will have a say in who becomes state champs. Louisville Holy Cross, Presentation, Owensboro Catholic for example.

I believe UNC meant that NCC or St. Henry would be in a position to qualify to advance to the state tournament.

I'm sure that there are other "A" schools throughout the state that will have a say in who becomes state champs. Louisville Holy Cross, Presentation, Owensboro Catholic for example.

Both will advance from NKY and NCC, IMO, will win it all! They are loaded this yr and if they get a good enough setter to free Kaela Jo to become more of an offensive threat to hit and not set along w/Ms Schulte(sp, sorry) they will be very dangerous.

What does all this Synder stuff mean? Is she a freshman to be somewhere?

What up...

Taylor Snyder was on Beechwood's varsity as an 8th grader last year . She has enrolled as a freshman at NCC this year I assume so as to play on the same team as her cousin Kaela Jo Freppon . She is not the only 8th grader who played on another team last year that has been there . The O'Day girl who played at Highlands and a girl who played at Dayton have also been at tryouts at NCC this week .

Taylor Snyder was on Beechwood's varsity as an 8th grader last year . She has enrolled as a freshman at NCC this year I assume so as to play on the same team as her cousin Kaela Jo Freppon . She is not the only 8th grader who played on another team last year that has been there . The O'Day girl who played at Highlands and a girl who played at Dayton have also been at tryouts at NCC this week .

Will these two other incoming freshman also play V?

Will these two other incoming freshman also play V?
I have no idea . But wherever they play NCC looks to be loaded this year . Senior Annie Gruenschlager's "little" sister will be a freshman this year also .