Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood Has a New Volleyball Coach

Featured Replies

We are thrilled to have Jon Long sign up to be Beechwood's new volleyball coach! :dancingpa

 

Jon has helped Matt coach the girls for years. He knows them and they know and love him. He brings years of talent, enthusiasm and experience to a program that Matt has built so well. He is the perfect choice.

 

 

Welcome (a new) Coach Long!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Glad to hear the coaching situation has been resolved. God luck to the new coach,

WOW, didn't see this coming! Pretty quick hire but good for the girls since they all know Jon.

 

CONGRATS and good luck!

Congrats to Coach Long. Look forward to seeing the Tigers in action this year.:thumb:

  • Author
Any relation to Matt?

 

Cousins

How good are the tigers gonna be this year?

We are thrilled to have Jon Long sign up to be Beechwood's new volleyball coach! :dancingpa

 

Jon has helped Matt coach the girls for years. He knows them and they know and love him. He brings years of talent, enthusiasm and experience to a program that Matt has built so well. He is the perfect choice.

 

 

Welcome (a new) Coach Long!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

That's great news BHS Fan! Good for the girls, and Go Tigers!

How good are the tigers gonna be this year?

 

Young and very inexperienced (IMO) w/the exception of R.Hood and T.Snyder if she sticks around.

  • Author

Definately hurting in the setter position at the moment. One setter is hurt and Ms. Snyder did not go to today's tryouts. I suspect one of our great rivals is getting an awsome player.

Definately hurting in the setter position at the moment. One setter is hurt and Ms. Snyder did not go to today's tryouts. I suspect one of our great rivals is getting an awsome player.

 

 

I heard T. Snyder is going to NCC. Can anyone confirm if she's been to their tryouts?

  • Author
I heard T. Snyder is going to NCC. Can anyone confirm if she's been to their tryouts?

 

I cant confirm anything, but I would bet the house she is transforming to be a "Bred". Her cousin is the amazing setter, Kaela Freppon. Kaela is a senior and Taylor is in the perfect position to ease into that spot.

 

I wish her well. She is an awesome person and a great athlete.

 

The Tigers are certainly going to miss her.:cry:

Wasn't there an old football coach named Jon Long?

I heard T. Snyder is going to NCC. Can anyone confirm if she's been to their tryouts?
I can . She has . She was at the freshmen tryouts tonight on the Hill .
I can . She has . She was at the freshmen tryouts tonight on the Hill .

 

So I guess St Henry is out? Taylor will play V at NCC which makes Kaela Jo very dangerous as an all the time hitter! Too bad for the Tigers, lose their coach and one of the best players.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.