Beechwood Has a New Volleyball Coach

We are thrilled to have Jon Long sign up to be Beechwood's new volleyball coach! :dancingpa

Jon has helped Matt coach the girls for years. He knows them and they know and love him. He brings years of talent, enthusiasm and experience to a program that Matt has built so well. He is the perfect choice.

Welcome (a new) Coach Long!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

We are thrilled to have Jon Long sign up to be Beechwood's new volleyball coach! :dancingpa

Jon has helped Matt coach the girls for years. He knows them and they know and love him. He brings years of talent, enthusiasm and experience to a program that Matt has built so well. He is the perfect choice.

Welcome (a new) Coach Long!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

That's great news BHS Fan! Good for the girls, and Go Tigers!

Definately hurting in the setter position at the moment. One setter is hurt and Ms. Snyder did not go to today's tryouts. I suspect one of our great rivals is getting an awsome player.

I heard T. Snyder is going to NCC. Can anyone confirm if she's been to their tryouts?

I heard T. Snyder is going to NCC. Can anyone confirm if she's been to their tryouts?

I cant confirm anything, but I would bet the house she is transforming to be a "Bred". Her cousin is the amazing setter, Kaela Freppon. Kaela is a senior and Taylor is in the perfect position to ease into that spot.

I wish her well. She is an awesome person and a great athlete.

The Tigers are certainly going to miss her.:cry:

I can . She has . She was at the freshmen tryouts tonight on the Hill .

So I guess St Henry is out? Taylor will play V at NCC which makes Kaela Jo very dangerous as an all the time hitter! Too bad for the Tigers, lose their coach and one of the best players.