Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood Has a New Volleyball Coach

Featured Replies

So I guess St Henry is out? Taylor will play V at NCC which makes Kaela Jo very dangerous as an all the time hitter! Too bad for the Tigers, lose their coach and one of the best players.

 

:cry:Sorry to hear she is leaving for NCC.

Does this make the Breds a good threat in NKY or even state?

  • Author
So I guess St Henry is out? Taylor will play V at NCC which makes Kaela Jo very dangerous as an all the time hitter! Too bad for the Tigers, lose their coach and one of the best players.

 

Kaela will continue to set. She is going to Xavier on a scholarship for setting. No way Taylor is going to take her place. However, will they run a 6-2? Both girls can hit AND set. Guess that is up to the coach. Wish we had that problem.

 

I am sure there will be a place for both girls in the starting line up.

 

With the current senior line up, the Breds will certainly be a threat to any team in Northern KY. State? Who knows? They definately have what it takes to make a run for it.

Edited by Beechwoodfan

Taylor Snyder leaving Beechwood is a sad thing for the Tigers. I really do not know if this was in the works before the Volleyball/Soccer, mishandled/misspoken,friendship breaker, losing a great coach incident. Taylor's father (RIP) was a NCC grad and I could see him making a decision like this!

Good Luck Taylor, Beechwood sure will miss you and your family after Nate graduates.

:cry:Sorry to hear she is leaving for NCC.

 

Taylor appears to be headed to the Alma Mater of her late father. What a terrific way to honor his memory. Not sure why someone would be sorry about that.

 

Good luck on the Hill Taylor and good luck to Beechwood this season.

Does this make the Breds a good threat in NKY or even state?
They certainly have to be considered as one of the top teams in the 10th region this year .:sssh:
Kaela will continue to set. She is going to Xavier on a scholarship for setting. No way Taylor is going to take her place. However, will they run a 6-2? Both girls can hit AND set. Guess that is up to the coach. Wish we had that problem.

 

I am sure there will be a place for both girls in the starting line up.

 

With the current senior line up, the Breds will certainly be a threat to any team in Northern KY. State? Who knows? They definately have what it takes to make a run for it.

 

Exactly! I am not an expert on V-ball as you probably are but since this scholarship is in hand why would this mean she has to set at all? I am sure she will when need be but Kaela is an awesome hitter. I did not mean Taylor would take her place but she could to allow Kaela to hit more often. I am sure the coaches will figure out what is best for the TEAM. Bottom line, Taylor makes NCC that much better and that much more dangerous.

 

IMO, NCC will be the best team in NKY this yr, no question in the 10th.

 

As for the speculations on why leaving, I am sure her mother feels this is best for her child. Nothing against BHS as BHS has been good to the entire family, just time to make a decision and the best decision is to transfer to NCC. Taylor will continue to get a great education and play w/some great athletes.

  • Author

I think Taylor's father would completely respect this decision and will be smiling down on his girl throughout! I, however, who knew her father would be having a word or two, or three with him......and he would love it as well!

 

Here's to you Chris! You raised great kids!:thumb::ylsuper::thumb::ylsuper:

 

But...back to the thread. I heard that Jon is assembling a great team to coach his girls!

Taylor appears to be headed to the Alma Mater of her late father. What a terrific way to honor his memory. Not sure why someone would be sorry about that.

 

Good luck on the Hill Taylor and good luck to Beechwood this season.

 

:confused:Sorry to hear that she is leaving Beechwood my friend. Don't be so defensive. Quite frankly I'm not overly concerned where she decides to play.

I think Taylor's father would completely respect this decision and will be smiling down on his girl throughout! I, however, who knew her father would be having a word or two, or three with him......and he would love it as well!

 

Here's to you Chris! You raised great kids!:thumb::ylsuper::thumb::ylsuper:

 

But...back to the thread. I heard that Jon is assembling a great team to coach his girls!

 

I would love to see that conversation, as I know you would too. My guess is that Chris just let out a 120 decibel whistle, and surely has a big grin on his face.

I think Taylor's father would completely respect this decision and will be smiling down on his girl throughout! I, however, who knew her father would be having a word or two, or three with him......and he would love it as well!

 

Here's to you Chris! You raised great kids!:thumb::ylsuper::thumb::ylsuper:

 

But...back to the thread. I heard that Jon is assembling a great team to coach his girls!

Who will be his assistants?
  • Author
Who will be his assistants?

 

Not official yet, but things look promising.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.