Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lights Out 30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lights Out 30

  1. I know at Mason Co. they field looks terrible. Nothing been done to it yet. Someone was going to donate a field tarp, but the school wouldn't allow it, becasue the girl's didn't have one. Also, I will add, the girl's softball field is a public field at the Rec. Park in Washington. They don't do maintenence themselves, don't mow it themselves or anything like that. They have been offered to have a field built on campus but they don't want the responsibility. I don't see why this would keep they baseball team from getting a field tarp?
  2. I think the school does pay for the trip if the school isn't in the state tourny. If they get pay, they would just have to take paid vacation would be my guess.
  3. S. Laurel got off to a slow start. 2-12 to start the game. Made it interesting after that.
  4. Was Demetirus Greene ineligble and played for those games or something of that nature? Just trying to spark some memories from anyone.
  5. My bad my bad, read it totally wrong, I was in a hurry while posting. I apologize. Thanks for pointing out my mistake.
  6. Not sure about all that, but Hopson can be a great player. I would rather have D Miller on my team anyday over Hopson, after watching him today. Did anyone else notice that Hopson didn't handle the ball that well. He fumbled it quite a few times.
  7. UHA had the lead down to six in the first half. Hopson COULD be a special player if and whenever he wants. But, the way he played today, he is overrated. Sidenote: the drive down the middle and dunk was sick. If he played with that same passion and intensity most of the game and on the defensive end he would be spectacular. I was surprised he didn't want to rebound on the offensive end.
  8. Brock Moorman played a good game. He was the best player on the floor. I will be interested to see how he plays against a better Catholic team.
  9. haha... good one :laugh: But, I will probably make my way over to the Raddison, and the Hyatt.
  10. Mason Co. will be up there competing. Returning Middleton and Downing of the starting five. Also, have a good freshman class with the likes of Gilbert, Pawsat, Setty. Phil Barner who will be a junior next year is really athletic and will get more minutes and could be a good player. Mason will return Ryan Hamm who is very valuble to the team this year. There are a coulple young big boys that don't play too bad, Bluford, and B. Lang. Also, Mandela Rice can fill it up from beyond the arc.. Mason will be extremely young next year with I think 2 seniors..
  11. What about us that don't meet the required age??:mad:
  12. I don't think I'll be in attendace for every game, but am trying to make it to as many as I can. I will be there for sure the first round, UHA v. Lex. Cath. and Mason v. Elliott.
  13. This will one heck of an opener to the Sweet 16. I'm skipping class to drive up from Maysville to watch this game. Lex. Cath. is playing some pretty good ball right now. So, I hope to at least get a good game out of it, which I think will happen. I think this could be an early upset.
  14. Don't know too much about teams other than just the basic stats from the top, I'm going to predict a Lincoln Co. win by 5. 72-67.
  15. I went over to look at the field the other day and it didn't look too good. No work done on it yet.
  16. Seth Faulkner at Mason Co. Has 2 NAIA National Championships and 1 runner-up at Georgetown College (for football). Holds the record for most INT return yards in a career, 5th all-time in INT's at GC with 14.
  17. I read quite a few of the post. Maybe at first they had a problem, because it was a change and as humans we don't like change. But after the initial shock of it, they welcomed the change. And I don't think many will complain with a Region Championship...
  18. If you were to watch the region championship you would have seen Trevor take the ball to the basket quite a few times. Granted 15 of his 22 came off three's, but he is very capable of taking the ball to the basket with his length. Treg is going to be a very good ball player along with fellow freshman Neal Pawsat and Jordan Gilbert. Neal is younger brother of former Royal Brad Pawsat, and is already stronger in the weight room than his brother was. Neal is a very hard nosed player and puts it all out on the line. The Gilbert boy is the future PG for the Royals and can fill it up from the outside and is quick and can take care of the ball really well. I hope some of these young kids will get some experience in Rupp.
  19. :laugh::laugh::laugh::lol::lol::laugh::laugh: I don't know if I would want her at Mason Co., but I have heard the name mentioned quite a few times.
  20. I couldn't agree more. I'm very close to Mr. Ormes and he is a class act, and is very passionate about the game of basketball.
  21. Middleton is starting to play a lot better than he has in the past. There has been times where he folded under pressure (a year or two ago), but he has developed and has become a very valuble player to Mason Co. He is becoming a much more physical player.
  22. I think Orem is going to get the job. I believe that they need to hire from outside the school system. Just my opinion. But, I think Jason Butler wouldn't be a bad hire if they decided to stay within the school.
  23. I think Maysville people got over it the day after it was announced... They welcomed Mt. Sterling to host it, and many said let's see how it worked out. People just commenting on differences and maybe giving suggestions on how things may have been a little better. That's the best way to find out how it was, ask the comsumers.
  24. I'm going to agree with him. Not a knock against Middleton, it's just Miller has such great court vision. I like Middleton at the 2 better than I do at the 1. Middleton has also come a long way and is being a lot more aggressive than years past and has helped him tremendously.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.