Everything posted by EHS #5
-
Williamsburg vs. Evarts
Evarts will show up again and will probally come out with a victory. We played well last week againest Cumberland but let a game we controlled through most of it, slip away. At any rate, evarts over the burg. I think that we are far too physical for them.
-
Hazard 46 Cumberland 20
Yeah, every one from hazard is pretty fast.
-
Evarts/Cumberland predictions
Big district game for both teams...Predictions?
-
Evarts 36 Berea 14
Final. The wildcats finally got back no track.
-
Cumberland/Hazard predictions
Cumberland is fast, but Hazard is faster. Hazard-40 Cumberland-21
- Evarts vs. Berea
-
Letcher Central 34 Whitley County 33
Does any one know who all is in LCC's district and what all the district standings are there.
-
Somerset 63 Jackson County 0
Does any one know who all Cole is looking at? I have heard offers from Vandy...I think Kentucky, is looking but i don't think they offered a scholarship. Just curious. If any one knows please post.
- Evarts vs. Hazard
-
Somerset 41 Wayne Co 13
What did John Cole do in this game?
-
Harlan v.s. Lynn Camp
I will take Lynn Camp in this one...i say they beat Harlan.
-
Middlesboro vs Clay Co Predictions
I will take Clay since no one else is...I think that Clay Co. has a pretty good football team in Manchester. I don't know what to think about Middlesboro after they were beat by Lee, VA even knowing that Lee is much improved this year. But i will take Clay and Zach Lewis to beat the Jackets.
-
Evarts vs. Gallatin Co.
Evarts was upset last week and Gallatin Co. is playing some darn good football right now. Lets hear some predictions...
-
Who's the hardest hitter on your team?
Well put...
-
Williamsburg vs. Cumberland predictions
Should be a good ball game. Williamsburg can score but can they stop the skins. Ahh, we will see. I will take Cumberland in a close one though.
-
Breathitt Co. and Cawood Predictions
Breathitt Co. in this one..
-
Gallatin / Eminence predictions
Does any one know Gallatins record this year. Is it 3-1 or 2-2...i know they were beat by Frankfort for sure but that is the only team i know that has beat them for sure.
-
Evarts High School
Yeah, he has been having a great year ao far. Every one has been playing together as a team. It's good to have alot of fan support this year, it helps out our team morale alot just knowing that our community is behind us. Thanks every body for all of the quality post.
-
Henlsey Rating System Class 1A Top 10 - Week #5
I think that Evarts has earned a spot at number 10 but we will settle the whole battle with us and Cumberland when we play.
-
Evarts vs. Jenkins
Evarts goes to Jenkins next week to play for a district match up, lets hear some predictions.
-
Evarts 44 Pineville 14
Evarts subbed out all of their starters and Pineville was gunning down the field tryong to score and the refs called a pass interference on a freshmen of ours. Then T.J. Lord started waving his hands up and down telling the Evarts fans to get pumped up...all it was is Pinevillle players not learning how to take a defeat. Coach Canady put the starters back in because the refs called that and that kid was being a smart butt to our fans. We could care less if they scored again with 23.1 seconds left in the game...most of our starters already had there pads off and had to put them back on and run onto the field. But no big deal, the little mountain lions weren't so enthused when the starters came back in. But thats what happend.
-
2007/2008 Middlesboro
I don't know much about them this year, i think they lost like 3 starters to graduation. But i do believe that Shawn Green (If I'm not mistaken that is his name), the coaches son will be back and is only a soph.
-
Scott High School
How big of a school is Scott Co.?
-
Darius Miller will attend......
Congrats Darius.
-
D-1 Prospects After the Big 3
Is Josh Crawford from Corbin a Jr. or Sr. this year?