Letcher Central 34 Whitley County 33

EKUAlum05

I went to this game tonight, great matchup. Whitley had two punts blocked one returned for a td, and a fumble that LCC picked up for another td. LCC first two tds came on 4th down. If these two meet again it should be another dandy. Congrats to LCC.

Neither team went under center until overtime, and then I think Whitley did it once for the 2 point conversion.

I didn't think either team looked good, #33 (TB-DB) for WC was a player and #14 (QB-S)for LCC was as well. Both carry their teams. This district must also be down because neither team would've been seeing their previous records in last years district alignment. The backbreaker for WC I thought was when they had 3rd and inches and couldn't get a play called from shotgun and allowed a delay fo game for 3rd and 6, then they had to punt and it got blocked. Bad management on that play IMO. I couldn't understand why WC who has 2 really good runners wouldn't get under center and hand it off, neither D-line was real impressive.

Neither team went under center until overtime, and then I think Whitley did it once for the 2 point conversion.

I didn't think either team looked good, #33 (TB-DB) for WC was a player and #14 (QB-S)for LCC was as well. Both carry their teams. This district must also be down because neither team would've been seeing their previous records in last years district alignment. The backbreaker for WC I thought was when they had 3rd and inches and couldn't get a play called from shotgun and allowed a delay fo game for 3rd and 6, then they had to punt and it got blocked. Bad management on that play IMO. I couldn't understand why WC who has 2 really good runners wouldn't get under center and hand it off, neither D-line was real impressive.

I dont know about 33 carrying WC but Banks does not carry LCC, Letcher Carries themselves. during the first half the rest of the team was flat, therefor banks had a bad half, but when Letcher banded together and put plays together, anyone who touched the ball had big plays or big blocks. this versitility is what gives Letcher their edge over Teams like Whitley and Clay

Charlie Banks is an amazing athlete and a crucial part to the cougars offensive scheme but he by no means carries this team