Breathitt Co. and Cawood Predictions

TOPPERDAD

Who wins?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Breathitt in a blowout. Breathitt has one of it stud linebackers back, Ben Allex has came back to the team. This will give the bobcats a shot in the arm.

Breathitt-56

Cawood-14

What caused the change of heart?

It seemed the Bobcats were doing pretty daggone good on defense without him...

This should be a good game for the Breathitt Co. Bobcats ,Bobcats are hitting on all cylinders,and Cawood could be playing for #2 spot in district..... Bobcats win in a good game....Go Bobcats....:ylsuper: :banana: :banana: :banana: :thumb:

They are technically playing for No. 1 in the district. Cawood already defeated Fleming.

Well Ben Alex is a Great Young Man and needed some time to think about football,and has choosen to come back and play for the Bobcats. He may not help much this year(but he will just wait and see) He is only a 10th grader and started as freshman, so he is, and will be big help on a young team. He should be great on the defensive side of ball, either at linebacker or maybe on D-line. He's quick and strong,so glad he came back to help our team win and he will be a big factor i do believe... Go Bobcats...

Yeah, Ben just needed sometime away from football, alot of personal things were going on during the summer that took a tole on him I think. Ben will be playing JV until he is conditioned to the shape Coach Chapman wants him to be in and them he will be playing Sam Linebacker.

Breathitt county is a very tough place to play and come out with a win. They have a great team and seem to be back in the hunt for a title again.

Cawood seems to be up and down so far this year. Having said that Cawood always seems to play one of their best games of the year against the Bobcats. I see this year being no different but still not enough. It should be closer than a lot of people think at least for a half. Bobcats dominate in the second half for the win.

Breathitt co. - 49 :fight:

Cawood - 6 :confused:

Welcome to BGP, Ewing warrior :thumb:

You can find answers to a lot of questions that many new posters have asked in this thread.

You will want to read over the rules page. You can do so by clicking here. That will help with any questions you might have regarding what is and isn't allowed on BGP. As I'm sure you know from reading all these years, our rules are what sets BGP apart and makes it an enjoyable place to be.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me, any of the moderators or one of the many helpful posters here on BGP. thumb[1].gif

This should be a good game for the Breathitt Co. Bobcats ,Bobcats are hitting on all cylinders,and Cawood could be playing for #2 spot in district..... Bobcats win in a good game....Go Bobcats....:ylsuper: :banana: :banana: :banana: :thumb:

You are absolutely right about Cawood. They could very easily come in second if not firsrt!!!!