Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evarts vs. Hazard

Who will win? 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Evarts
      20%
      8
    • Hazard
      80%
      32

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Predictions?

I just have to believe that Evarts is going to get back on track this week. I am not good with actual scores but I am going to go with Evarts @ Evarts by 1 point.

The Wildcats are playing without any emotion right now and will be playing a good Hazard team. A few weeks ago I thought this would be a very competitve game but not right now. Evarts will need lots of turnovers to stay in this one.

 

Hazard 38

Evarts 14

Hazard 34-18.

Although I would sure love to see a win by Evarts, this Hazard team is very talented. They arent very deep, as usual, but they put outstanding skill people on the field. I will say that Hazard isnt good enough to overcome a few well-placed turnovers....in other words, I have seen bigger upsets than EHS over HHS. EHS#5, stay positive and stay focused...good luck!!

Hazard will know they have been in a fight, but Mr. Campbell and Mr. Olinger will be the difference.

 

Hazard 34

Evarts 24

Hazard 35

Evarts 7

Evarts is going to have to find a way to play over their heads to win this one. Hazard by 20.

Wow 1 point. I like them kind of predictions. But Hazard should win big in this one for sure.

Hazard 40

Evarts 21

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.