Harlan v.s. Lynn Camp

DragonNG73

Who wins  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Anyone who played single A ball in the mountains know a few things for sure

1) Teams from that part of the area (Harlan, Cumberland, Evarts, JACHS, etc) HIT. not just hit, but HIT.

2) Lynn Camp has never really been known to shy away from a slobberknocker

and finally...

3) if its a close call, its goes against Lynn Camp

Lynn Camp by 20, with two LOOOONG tds called back, both teams scraped, bumped and bruised needing a day or two to recover.

The way Lynn Camp played on Fri. against dayton they couldn't beat their own 8th grade. If they hope to have any chance of winning any game left on their schedule they better pick it up. Harlan has played a better schedule and will be well prepared. From what I have seen LC is not a very good team and I look for the dragons to take one from the kittens 18-6

Anyone who played single A ball in the mountains know a few things for sure

1) Teams from that part of the area (Harlan, Cumberland, Evarts, JACHS, etc) HIT. not just hit, but HIT.

2) Lynn Camp has never really been known to shy away from a slobberknocker

and finally...

3) if its a close call, its goes against Lynn Camp

Lynn Camp by 20, with two LOOOONG tds called back, both teams scraped, bumped and bruised needing a day or two to recover.

You sound like you have watched one or two of these games:ylsuper: , LC may run away with this one but Harlan has a very good coach and he may put together something for the cats.

I feel like this will be a redemption week for Lynn camp. They have nothing to prove to myself or the other fans because we know they are a very good team but will regain momentum from last weeks loss . Joe will go for 300 yards and 3 tds to delight the home crowd with added tds from Sid, Kyle, Jonah, and wes. The varsity defense will hold Harlan to 1 td with the Jv giving up 1 And Sid will Have at least 3 Hits that should make WYMT highlights.

Wild Cats 48

Dragons 14