Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts to release Peyton Manning

Featured Replies

We knew this was coming, but still hard to see him in another jersey.

Probably the best solution for everyone. I say he ends up in San Fran or Miami.

I'm hoping within the division. That would be AWESOME.
I hope for the same and that he sticks it to Irsay twice a season.

My guess is good bye Romo ,, Hello Peyton in Dallas .

Id love to see him go to a division rival and come back and own Indy for a few years.

I would advise him to retire and not risk any further damage to his neck. I'm sure he's financially secure. Why risk permanent injury?

:cry:

End of an era.

Thanks for the great Colts ride.

Edited by hoops5

I think he goes to Washington, but I would like to see him go to Miami.

I think he ends up in Nashville playing for the Titans.

I'd love to see him in Balt or Dallas. I think he'll end up in Arz. Most odd place there was a sniff was Hou! WOW how good would Houston be if he's healthy and how bad would the Colts cringe to see that! Stinks he's not able to finish his career in Indy. I work for Eli Lilly based out of Indy. I really can't put into words what he has done for that city much less the Colts! They played the Super Bowl there that's a start!

Lived there for 13 years. We have a collection of #18 jerseys from size 4T to adult XL.

 

One thing won't change regardless of his uniform. When I see Peyton on TV, it makes me smile.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.