Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts to release Peyton Manning

Featured Replies

I hope Arizona or the Texans. He' ll end up on a Dome team.

Just heard on SportsCenter that Peyton has improved Indy so much. The children's hospital is named after him, they built a new stadium, hosted a super bowl... Everyone in that town says that is all because of Peyton. Amazing seeing him move on.

I think it will be either Miami, Ariz, or San. Fran.

I should clarify that I want to see him go to a division rival just to see Colts fans squirm and abandon ship. I could care less if he torches them or not. Indy didn't owe him anything, it's a business and they decided to go elsewhere. Manning made $173M from them, surely that's enough compensation for postseason underachievement, a legion of bandwagon fans, and overwhelming dorkiness.

overwhelming dorkiness.

 

You can get paid for that? Why wasn't I made aware of this? :lol:

It will be interesting to see if Denver approaches him.

You can get paid for that? Why wasn't I made aware of this? :lol:
Only in Indiana. Not sure if it's worth being a Hoosier for that...

My friend who is one of the most antagonistic and diehard Colts/Manning fans there is just told me his worst-case scenario is Manning goes to the Jets.

 

Go Jets!

I'm sticking with no chance he ends up a Jet, simply because my life isn't allowed to be that awesome. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.