Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UC uniforms

Featured Replies

Okay I looked at another pic of the black ones, and I hate the shorts. Very ugly.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't think of many uniforms that look better than the 50th anniversary threads.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36053[/ATTACH]

 

This pic is the actual unis that were on display today at the UC media availability...

  • Author
I can't think of many uniforms that look better than the 50th anniversary threads.

 

 

This

I don't like their current uniforms, the scratch marks on the side are goofy.

The shorts on the black unis look like those old 80s workout pants and the jersey looks like it has a bra.

The UC throwback unis are tremendous. Love them.

The ones that they will be wearing are solid. I detest their regular ones, only because of the scratch marks on the shoulders...plus the shoulder sleeves are too long.

:lol: Is UC really going to wear those uni's anytime soon? Those are pretty bad.:scared:

  • Author
:lol: Is UC really going to wear those uni's anytime soon? Those are pretty bad.:scared:

 

Yes... That's the uni for the postseason. They'll wear the light gray on Thursday.

On ESPN website they look like they are trimmed in orange instead of red.

UC needs to stick with the throwbacks. Their throwbacks may be my favorite uniforms of any teams. I love them. I absolutely hate all of the new Adidas uniforms that they decided to come out with for the postseason. Ditch them, please!

After seeing them on tv, I still think the grey looked pretty solid.

 

Interested to see what the black ones look like tomorrow night on tv.

After seeing them on tv, I still think the grey looked pretty solid.

 

Interested to see what the black ones look like tomorrow night on tv.

 

Agreed...They didn't look too bad at all, maybe it's just the youth showing in me though...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.