Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UC uniforms

Featured Replies

Whit says they received some from Adidas to wear in the postseason, as did UL and Baylor.

 

GT...have we seen these? Pics?

 

IMO, they should wear the throwbacks all the time.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whit says they received some from Adidas to wear in the postseason, as did UL and Baylor.

 

GT...have we seen these? Pics?

 

IMO, they should wear the throwbacks all the time.

 

Yes I have seen them. They are a bit out there, but just a prototype for the post season. The hume unis are gray and will debut Thursday. Whit is posting pics later this morning...

  • Author
Yes I have seen them. They are a bit out there, but just a prototype for the post season. The hume unis are gray and will debut Thursday. Whit is posting pics later this morning...

 

Thanks, GT

  • Author

Lance McCallister has pics posted on his Twitter account of a white uni and a black uni...didn't see gray. I'm not a fan of them.

Lance McCallister has pics posted on his Twitter account of a white uni and a black uni...didn't see gray. I'm not a fan of them.

 

What I saw a few weeks ago was almost identical to what UL got. Glad they went with the lighter shade. Looks much better...

UC Unis.jpg

 

Are these them?

^Those are hideous. :lol:

 

I'm with you there. I'm not a fan of concept uniforms at all, just like I'm not a fan of concept cars.

 

I'm not sure if those are the ones or not, but someone who goes to UC made the cliche, "THESE ARE AWESOME" picture post, so I was curious if these were them or not.

I'm with you there. I'm not a fan of concept uniforms at all, just like I'm not a fan of concept cars.

 

I'm not sure if those are the ones or not, but someone who goes to UC made the cliche, "THESE ARE AWESOME" picture post, so I was curious if these were them or not.

 

I'm not so sure it's the style even that I'm against, just don't think the red and black colors look good on them. Would be interested to see them with white.

^Those are hideous. :lol:

 

The white ones are better...you wanna talk about hideous. Go look at Baylor's neon highlighter yellow ones.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36051[/ATTACH]

 

Are these them?

 

Yes...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36052[/ATTACH]

 

 

Much better looking than the black.

  • Author

Of the 3 I dislike the white the least.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.