Check Out This Announcer

The world of internet streaming has unleashed a horde of we amateurs, associated with and passionate towards our own schools and programs. As such, scenes like this are repeated over and again by those painting the picture - unbridled enthusiasm in cheering for your team while broadcasting the games.

In the past a pair of neutral commentators would do "game of the week" broadcasts in a more professional unbiased manner, but the "in-house" broadcast teams are the ones who bring out the passion that we have for our teams.

The broadcast of Holy Cross winning the "A" State this year on the Jake Berger "3" was a classic for many reasons, but most of all because of the heartfelt sincerity and outpouring of emotion from the guys doing the play-by-play and color.

There are many times that while listening to the replay of our own broadcasts, that I will think to myself, "Schabs, it's just not that exciting!" but in the heat of the moment, while not only broadcasting the game, but also pulling for your team, that it brings out moments such as these.

He went from a guy to a girl when that last shot was made! The Redhawks win!

I like the fact that these interent amatures are "homers". It makes it great for the fans of their own teams.

The world of internet streaming has unleashed a horde of we amateurs, associated with and passionate towards our own schools and programs. As such, scenes like this are repeated over and again by those painting the picture - unbridled enthusiasm in cheering for your team while broadcasting the games.

In the past a pair of neutral commentators would do "game of the week" broadcasts in a more professional unbiased manner, but the "in-house" broadcast teams are the ones who bring out the passion that we have for our teams.

The broadcast of Holy Cross winning the "A" State this year on the Jake Berger "3" was a classic for many reasons, but most of all because of the heartfelt sincerity and outpouring of emotion from the guys doing the play-by-play and color.

There are many times that while listening to the replay of our own broadcasts, that I will think to myself, "Schabs, it's just not that exciting!" but in the heat of the moment, while not only broadcasting the game, but also pulling for your team, that it brings out moments such as these.

The end of the NDA/Boone game would have been fun to call.

He went from a guy to a girl when that last shot was made! The Redhawks win!

I like the fact that these interent amatures are "homers". It makes it great for the fans of their own teams.

That is what I noticed to the real change in the pitch of his voice. I was LOL.

I would like to hear UK#1 fan do SK...seriously...that would be fun.