Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Tournament Bracket

Featured Replies

So with UK beating Florida, here is the bracket...

 

(1) UK vs winner of: (Fri 1pm)

(8) LSU vs (9) Arkansas (Thurs 1pm)

 

(4) UF vs winner of: (Fri 3:30pm)

(5) Bama vs (12) USC (Thurs 3:30pm)

 

(2) UT vs winner of: (Fri 7:30)

(7) Ole Miss vs (10) Auburn (Thurs 7:30pm)

 

(3) Vandy vs winner of: (Fri 10pm)

(6) MSU vs (11) UGA (Thus 10pm)

 

PDF

Tennessee, IMO, got a very favorable draw for the tournament. I expect them to be there in the final game with us and that should definitely help their tournament chances.

I think UK will face Arkansas, Florida, and Vanderbilt.

I don't really like the CATS playing early every day. I know these boys like to stay up late and hang out. Hope NCAA tourney games are evening ones.

Wow, TN finished 2nd and may only get NIT bid

  • Author
I don't really like the CATS playing early every day. I know these boys like to stay up late and hang out. Hope NCAA tourney games are evening ones.

 

They did OK today.

They did OK today.

 

Yes they did, hope it continues.

Honestly, you guys are concerned about this draw of clowns?

  • Author
Honestly, you guys are concerned about this draw of clowns?

 

What are you on Jim? The only slight shred of concern in this thread is RE talking about the time of day. Not a single post concerned about the draw.

Wow, TN finished 2nd and may only get NIT bid

 

If they win 2 games in this tourney, they won't be in the NIT.

 

They've won 9 of their last 11 and look very much like an NCAA tourney team. They win first one and beat Vandy again, I think they slide in.

If they win 2 games in this tourney, they won't be in the NIT.

 

They've won 9 of their last 11 and look very much like an NCAA tourney team. They win first one and beat Vandy again, I think they slide in.

 

I believe they make a compelling case because of the addition of Stokes. I really like the culture Martin seems to bringing to Knoxville.

 

For fairness of the entire conference, it is so much better to seed the team 1-12. Alabama and Mississippi State (5 and 6, respectively) would have had a first round bye.

Well, looks like I'm going to need someone to post a link of where I can try and watch the game from work on Friday.

I'm thinking my students will be doing a worksheet on Friday afternoon!

Well, looks like I'm going to need someone to post a link of where I can try and watch the game from work on Friday.

 

Seems like they show it on the SEC website.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.