Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Florida 59

Featured Replies

But knowing the NCAA, they'll probably put UK in St. Louis, and have Missouri as the #2 seed.

 

 

It will not matter. UK is going to win the championship by double digits. Cal may even pull Davis and Miller for the symbolic moment that it will be.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't matter unless you bought tickets for Louisville.

 

 

They could play in Louisville not matter what region they are in.

It will not matter. UK is going to win the championship by double digits. Cal may even pull Davis and Miller for the symbolic moment that it will be.

 

 

I feel good about the Cats chances, but I'm certainly not that confident.

Friday at 1:00 P.M.

 

1 pm

 

1:00 Friday vs LSU or Arkansas

 

Seth Davis just said they would lose in the SEC Tourney.

Thanks guys.

 

Horrible time.

But knowing the NCAA, they'll probably put UK in St. Louis, and have Missouri as the #2 seed.
Sounds about right...
I feel good about the Cats chances, but I'm certainly not that confident.

 

Neither am I. I know they've improved a bunch but I keep coming back to only a 1 point home win against NC. Of course, that was a career ago for these guys but it still keeps me from declaring them champs.

The way the tournament has been going the last couple years, I'll be on pins and needles the whole way. I almost hope they drop one in the SEC tourney, to get it out of the way. Worked for the 96 team.

I feel good about the Cats chances, but I'm certainly not that confident.

 

Send me a PM and I will show you how much I think they will win by $$$$.

Thanks guys.

 

Horrible time.

 

Best time for the Cats. Gives them the most potential rest between games.

The way the tournament has been going the last couple years, I'll be on pins and needles the whole way. I almost hope they drop one in the SEC tourney, to get it out of the way. Worked for the 96 team.

 

 

 

Tired of people thinking they have to lose to win.

Tired of people thinking they have to lose to win.
But are you sick and tired, yet? :jump:
But knowing the NCAA, they'll probably put UK in St. Louis, and have Missouri as the #2 seed.

 

I could see that happening.

Carolina emerging as a likely #1 seed tells me UK will be in the St. Louis region (Missouri #2). Carolina gets Atlanta (probably Michigan State #2). Syracuse gets Boston (Duke the #2). And Kansas gets Phoenix (Ohio State #2).

Anybody want to see my National Championship pick? For basketball? I'm in 10 different brackets, and go with the same picks. Yep, the Big Blue...

Carolina emerging as a likely #1 seed tells me UK will be in the St. Louis region (Missouri #2). Carolina gets Atlanta (probably Michigan State #2). Syracuse gets Boston (Duke the #2). And Kansas gets Phoenix (Ohio State #2).

 

Sounds right to me; the only way I don't see North Carolina getting a #1 seed is if they have an early exit in their conference tournament, which I don't believe will happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.