Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Florida 59

Featured Replies

  • Author
Carolina emerging as a likely #1 seed tells me UK will be in the St. Louis region (Missouri #2). Carolina gets Atlanta (probably Michigan State #2). Syracuse gets Boston (Duke the #2). And Kansas gets Phoenix (Ohio State #2).

 

I think Kansas will be a higher #1 than UNC, and I think they get the St. Louis region. I think UK goes to Atlanta, and UNC gets shipped west.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida's guide for the students...

 

:lol: Pathetic...

 

floridasucks.jpg

That really worked...!

Lose to Kentucky and get stuck on same side of SEC Tourney bracket. I love it!!!

Guys, barring a UK loss in NOLA, they're the #1 overall seed, with Syracuse #2, Kansas #3, UNC #4.....That means UK will go to Atlanta, Cuse to Boston, Kansas to St. Louis, and UNC Phoenix...

 

The #2 seeds as of now are Missouri, Duke, Michigan State, and Ohio State. If that's the case, they'll put Missouri in Atlanta, Michigan State in Boston, Duke in St. Louis, and Ohio State in Phoenix.

Guys, barring a UK loss in NOLA, they're the #1 overall seed, with Syracuse #2, Kansas #3, UNC #4.....That means UK will go to Atlanta, Cuse to Boston, Kansas to St. Louis, and UNC Phoenix...

 

The #2 seeds as of now are Missouri, Duke, Michigan State, and Ohio State. If that's the case, they'll put Missouri in Atlanta, Michigan State in Boston, Duke in St. Louis, and Ohio State in Phoenix.

 

I don't keep up with it too much, but wasn't UK screwed over as the "#1 overall" seed a few years ago and sent somewhere crazy?

IMO that last second three pointer is the reason this team has won 20+ games straight.I've heard they are still mad about that loss.

 

Good cause I am too. Seeing that commercial on ESPN really bothers the players. I hope they show it all the way through mid-April!

Since this is a game thread, I want to throw out how great it was to see Terrance Jones come out of the gates and play with authority. A very nice game for our two big men yesterday!

I don't keep up with it too much, but wasn't UK screwed over as the "#1 overall" seed a few years ago and sent somewhere crazy?

 

Not really. They were the overall #1 seed in '03 and '04. In '03 they were put in Minneapolis, but it was more about who they were paired up with along the way and where those regions were set that season. Wisconsin and Marquette were obviously a lot closer in proximity, but you cannot please everyone.

Not really. They were the overall #1 seed in '03 and '04. In '03 they were put in Minneapolis, but it was more about who they were paired up with along the way and where those regions were set that season. Wisconsin and Marquette were obviously a lot closer in proximity, but you cannot please everyone.

 

Thanks. That is the one I was thinking of. Just couldn't remember the details.

 

I just wanted to dispute UKMF saying that UK would certainly get Atlanta by being the #1 overall. The NCAA has shown that isn't true.

Thanks. That is the one I was thinking of. Just couldn't remember the details.

 

I just wanted to dispute UKMF saying that UK would certainly get Atlanta by being the #1 overall. The NCAA has shown that isn't true.

Geographically speaking, St. Louis and/or Atlanta are relatively close travel for UK. Actually St. Louis is the closer of the two venues I would assume. Either Kansas or Missouri will be playing in St. Louis as a 1 or 2 seed.

 

As of today the #1s and 2s would most likely be...

 

1 - UK, Syracuse, UNC, and Kansas.

2 - Missouri, Michigan State, Duke, tOSU

 

Those in bold I think are locks for that seed. The others are subject to move up and down to either the 1 or 2 spot, but I believe those top 8 teams are set.

I have still never understood the rationale of avoiding teams playing one another from the same conference.

I have still never understood the rationale of avoiding teams playing one another from the same conference.

 

 

Kentucky 1986. The Cats had to face Alabama and LSU FOUR times that season because they were all three placed in the Mideast Regional together. That meant that UK had to beat two good teams 4 times to make the Final Four. They succeeded vs. Alabama but LSU beat them with the "Freak Defense" by two points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.