Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse 58 Louisville 49

Featured Replies

Pitino's magic has ran out against the Orangemen and may have run out well before. As a Cards fan, it's not been fun watching them this year. I know they don't have the greatest skill players, particularly in Siva and others, but it has seemed like they haven't played as a team and been on the same page nearly all season.

 

I used to think that people were talking funny that said it before, but after seeing how this season ended and the way they struggled to win some of the games that they did, I am starting to become convinced that Pitino can't connect with the team.

 

I don't have any expectations at all for them in the tournament, but a lot of change is needed next season and I am saying this in the most understating and friendly way that I know how.

I still believe the Cards can make a run in the NCAA tournament. What seed will they be for the Big East tournament?

I still believe the Cards can make a run in the NCAA tournament. What seed will they be for the Big East tournament?

 

1. SU; 2. MQ; 3. ND; 4. CIN; 5. GU; 6. USF; 7. LOU; 8. WVU; 9-12 (TBD Hall, Conn, SJU, RU); 13. PITT; 14. VU; 15. PC; 16. DEP

Did Rick really say that part of Siva's problem is his girlfriend?

What I would consider "extreme" scoring droughts in all of their recent games has been the cause for the recent slide. Lost 4 of 6. The offense has been non-existent. That has to change, and fast, or Louisville is looking at another first round exit.

Pitino's magic has ran out

 

Better to end your post right there.

I always thought Rick's girl friends have been the biggest distractions in the past. :D

The Cards' ball movement early in the game was excellent and they were getting good looks, then all of a sudden it all fell apart.

 

They like the three too much in my opinion, especially when you consider how poorly they shoot it.

  • Author
What I would consider "extreme" scoring droughts in all of their recent games has been the cause for the recent slide. Lost 4 of 6. The offense has been non-existent. That has to change, and fast, or Louisville is looking at another first round exit.

 

I completely agree.

Back in December I was concerned about Louisville's ability to score the basketball. Louisville fans assured me that I was wrong, because Chane Behanon & Russ Smith could score.

Louisville is obviously in the tournament, but what have they done to earn it?

Back in December I was concerned about Louisville's ability to score the basketball. Louisville fans assured me that I was wrong, because Chane Behanon & Russ Smith could score.

 

This Louisville fan didn't.

 

Louisville is obviously in the tournament, but what have they done to earn it?

 

Beat Vandy? :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.