Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse 58 Louisville 49

Featured Replies

This Louisville fan didn't.

 

 

 

Beat Vandy? :idunno:

 

Without Ezili in OT

Beat Vandy? :idunno:

 

I'm serious. What has Louisville accomplished that makes them tournament worthy?

I'm serious. What has Louisville accomplished that makes them tournament worthy?

 

68 teams have to make it. That's the rules...

Without Ezili in OT

 

I'm serious. What has Louisville accomplished that makes them tournament worthy?

 

And I'm serious too. I genuinely don't know, because this is a terrible Louisville team. When its best wins are over Vandy in OT without Ezeli and a comeback win over Western with McDonald still hanging on by a thread, it ain't good.

And I'm serious too. I genuinely don't know, because this is a terrible Louisville team. When its best wins are over Vandy in OT without Ezeli and a comeback win over Western with McDonald still hanging on by a thread, it ain't good.

 

Since we're desperate to come up with quality wins, I'd mention Memphis, too.

  • Author
I'm serious. What has Louisville accomplished that makes them tournament worthy?

 

Not much.

  • Author
The Cards' ball movement early in the game was excellent and they were getting good looks, then all of a sudden it all fell apart.

 

They like the three too much in my opinion, especially when you consider how poorly they shoot it.

 

That has been one of their biggest problems all season. Pitino lives and dies by the three, which is okay to do if you have players that can do it with some consistency, but that has obviously not been the case this season.

Better to end your post right there.
He's not password. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.