Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest Rush Limbaugh Flap

Featured Replies

As far as the voice, no. But to dismiss his influence upon the way the GOP does its business is very disingenuous. His is a very loud voice. As is Hannity's, as is Beck's, as is Laura Ingraham's, etc. The fact that GOP politicians are fearful of drawing Rush's ire says a lot about the level of influence he has on the GOP's policy-making.
You left out Mark Levin.
  • Replies 383
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You left out Mark Levin.

 

Don't know who he is.

This is just a bait and switch technique.
:lol: Or it's just typical....

^ Second oldest trick in the political playbook on both sides. You don't like what one of your guys did, deflect the criticism by saying what one of my guys did.

Silence is golden for the left. Female Democratic lawmakers refuse to speak out against Bill Maher’s misogynism. Anyone else have a problem with the fact they won't even make an attempt at condemning it?

 

Warning: The actual words Maher used are said in this video. Female Democratic Lawmakers Refuse to Condemn Bill Maher's Comments About Palin - YouTube

 

Speak out against Maher???? Shoot, the president's advisors are going on his show!

Politically Incorrect - WWW.THEDAILY.COM

 

While slamming Mitt Romney for not standing up to the “strident voices” on his side, a top Obama advisor is planning to spend some quality time with one on his own, The Daily has learned.

 

David Axelrod, President Obama's senior campaign strategist, is scheduled to appear on Bill Maher's late-night talk show within the next few weeks, according to Kelley Carville, an HBO spokesman

Speak out against Maher???? Shoot, the president's advisors are going on his show!

Politically Incorrect - WWW.THEDAILY.COM

 

While slamming Mitt Romney for not standing up to the “strident voices” on his side, a top Obama advisor is planning to spend some quality time with one on his own, The Daily has learned.

 

David Axelrod, President Obama's senior campaign strategist, is scheduled to appear on Bill Maher's late-night talk show within the next few weeks, according to Kelley Carville, an HBO spokesman

 

"Dislike" if true.

Yes. Bait and switch tactics are typical on both sides.

 

^ Second oldest trick in the political playbook on both sides. You don't like what one of your guys did, deflect the criticism by saying what one of my guys did.
Either it's wrong or it isn't. Which is it in you're guys book? Cry deflection all you want, but either the comments are wrong or they aren't. You can't cherry pick, and that's exactly what's going on.
Either it's wrong or it isn't. Which is it in you're guys book? Cry deflection all you want, but either the comments are wrong or they aren't. You can't cherry pick, and that's exactly what's going on.

 

i have stated very clearly in this thread that I find Maher's AND Rush's comments to deplorable. However, I find the whole "but Maher did it too!" mantra very childish. But...that's just me. I'd have more respect (gulp?) for Rush if wouldn't have went down that road.

i have stated very clearly in this thread that I find Maher's AND Rush's comments to deplorable. However, I find the whole "but Maher did it too!" mantra very childish. But...that's just me. I'd have more respect (gulp?) for Rush if wouldn't have went down that road.
I don't find expecting condemnation of such insults to women on both sides of the aisle to be childish and quite frankly, I find it to be a weak argument from the left, but that's what we're getting from them. Again, either it's deplorable or it isn't. You've said you think it is, I'd really like to hear it from the Democrats just as I'd like to hear the Republicans condemn Rush for it but it's come down to what it usually does, partisan politics. And I mean here on this board as well as in our government.
  • Author

Apparently the musical acts cannot force Rush to not play their songs.

Apparently the musical acts cannot force Rush to not play their songs.
You talking about Rush not wanting Rush to play Rush?
  • Author
You talking about Rush not wanting Rush to play Rush?

 

Correct as well as Peter Gabriel.

Apparently the musical acts cannot force Rush to not play their songs.

 

That's surprising as I thought several candidates over the years were stopped from using a particular song. Maybe it's different somehow.

I don't find expecting condemnation of such insults to women on both sides of the aisle to be childish and quite frankly, I find it to be a weak argument from the left, but that's what we're getting from them. Again, either it's deplorable or it isn't. You've said you think it is, I'd really like to hear it from the Democrats just as I'd like to hear the Republicans condemn Rush for it but it's come down to what it usually does, partisan politics. And I mean here on this board as well as in our government.

 

 

I believe that Boehner spoke out against Rush's statement, but I could be wrong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.