Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest Rush Limbaugh Flap

Featured Replies

While I'd like to see a rule that says a poster cannot criticize the other party of something if the poster's own party did something similar (he who lives in a glass house is not allowed to throw stones), my guess is that the Ru would not like such a rule because it would eliminate about 95% of the posts in this forum. That would not be good for Ru's business.:D

 

The simple fact is that when a poster criticizes something about the other party, it's only fair that a poster supporting the other party respond with evidence that the original poster's party did/does the same thing. That's not just human nature, it's completely fair.

 

First bolded - I've noticed that.

 

Second bolded - I don't doubt that it's fair. I'm just saying it's a weak defense. If I'm on trial and my attorney defends me by saying, "Forget about papa for the time being. Clizzie over there did the same thing. Let's talk about him", I'm asking permission to find new representation.biggrin.gif

  • Replies 383
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First bolded - I've noticed that.

 

Second bolded - I don't doubt that it's fair. I'm just saying it's a weak defense. If I'm on trial and my attorney defends me by saying, "Forget about papa for the time being. Clizzie over there did the same thing. Let's talk about him", I'm asking permission to find new representation.biggrin.gif

It's weak when one side criticizes only the other side, many of you have said so in the past, but not now. As I said, Rush is a moron and it's no surprise to me that he'd sink so low. But I condemn what he said. We know the president and Democrat leaders condemns what he said, but oddly enough we haven't heard him or them condemn the likes of the Maher's out there. Any guess as to why that is? Forget about why they haven't done it now. Ask yourself why they didn't do it then.
It's weak when one side criticizes only the other side, many of you have said so in the past, but not now. As I said, Rush is a moron and it's no surprise to me that he'd sink so low. But I condemn what he said. We know the president and Democrat leaders condemns what he said, but oddly enough we haven't heard him or them condemn the likes of the Maher's out there. Any guess as to why that is? Forget about why they haven't done it now. Ask yourself why they didn't do it then.

 

It's really not that hard to understand. With all of the idiotic comments out there, you could spend all of your time denouncing them if you stopped to do so. In the case of Ms. Fluke, she had been specifically asked by democrats to testify on their behalf, promoting part of President Obama's healthcare plan. She was called horrid things for doing so. It really is no surprise that those whom she spoke for spoke to defend her.

It's really not that hard to understand. With all of the idiotic comments out there, you could spend all of your time denouncing them if you stopped to do so. In the case of Ms. Fluke, she had been specifically asked by democrats to testify on their behalf, promoting part of President Obama's healthcare plan. She was called horrid things for doing so. It really is no surprise that those whom she spoke for spoke to defend her.
I don't have a problem with that. You know what the problem is, as does everyone else. No one wants to admit it though.
I don't have a problem with that. You know what the problem is, as does everyone else. No one wants to admit it though.

 

Go for it.

18 pages of attention to Rush is 19 pages too many.

 

Change your settings to 50 posts per page!

Go for what?

 

Call what you believe to be the real reason (as opposed to what I posted to be the reasons) front and center.

Call what you believe to be the real reason (as opposed to what I posted to be the reasons) front and center.
I already did.
Silence is golden for the left. Female Democratic lawmakers refuse to speak out against Bill Maher’s misogynism. Anyone else have a problem with the fact they won't even make an attempt at condemning it?

 

Warning: The actual words Maher used are said in this video. Female Democratic Lawmakers Refuse to Condemn Bill Maher's Comments About Palin - YouTube

 

RTS, I'm sure that you understand that I have no desire to watch this video, but I do have a question. Were these female democratic leaders ones that denounced Rush, but then refused to denouce Maher?

 

Also, I really don't think that Rush is helping the conservative movement in this situation. By calling women that use oral contraceptives ****s, all he is doing is driving moderate and independent women to the left. Maybe that's his goal, though.

Miss Fluke can buy all the contraceptives she wants. I will not pay for them. She doesn't put gasoline in my tank.

 

Rush is a right wing nut, as Sharpton, O'Donnell et all are left wing nuts.

  • Author
Miss Fluke can buy all the contraceptives she wants. I will not pay for them. She doesn't put gasoline in my tank.

 

 

Is that some sort of euphemism?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.