Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 79 Georgia 49

Featured Replies

No thread? I don't know about you all, but Coach Cal better have a long shoot around tomorrow to work on their shooting!!! haha

 

On a side note, I do hope they saved some three's for Florida Saturday.

I don't think that Florida will be much, if anything to worry about even with being in Gainesville. I don't believe that the game will be that close. Congratulations to UK on an excellent season.

Kentucky converts 15 threes, overwhelms Georgia on Senior Night

 

 

Kentucky turned its Senior Night into a three-for-all Thursday night.

The top-ranked Cats made 15 three-pointers, which equaled the most in a game during John Calipari's three seasons as coach, in burying Georgia 79-49.

Fitting the occasion, senior Darius Miller led the onslaught. He hit a season-best five treys, one shy of a career high.

Read more here: Kentucky converts 15 threes, overwhelms Georgia on Senior Night | Basketball: Men | Kentucky.com

I don't think that Florida will be much, if anything to worry about even with being in Gainesville. I don't believe that the game will be that close. Congratulations to UK on an excellent season.

 

I disagree, I think that it will be a very good test for Kentucky before tournament play. I think our Cats will be victorious, but I think it will be a pretty solid game.

 

Last night was great. Cats got it done from everywhere.

If Kentucky is hitting 3s they're going to be near impossible to beat. They're good even when the 3s aren't falling, but when they are...

 

Terrance Jones was the only Cat that attempted a 3 and didn't hit at least 50%

 

Gilchrist - 100%

Wiltjer - 75%

Miller - 55.6%

Lamb - 50%

Teague - 50%

Davis - 50%

Jones - 0%

 

Also, I said I would try to comment on GOOD officiating, and I thought last night was great. They let a few go that I think should have been called, but overall I think they called a great game. 9 TOTAL fouls on each team.

I loved this beatdown.

Also, I said I would try to comment on GOOD officiating, and I thought last night was great. They let a few go that I think should have been called, but overall I think they called a great game. 9 TOTAL fouls on each team.

 

They probably could have called a few in the second half, but I bet they wanted to get out of their just as much as Georgia did.

Funny how Hubert was talking about 3 point shooting as there weakness. Then they went crazy.

I don't see Florida as much of a threat, especially without Yugate (sp?) down low. I see a 10-14 point UK victory.

Georgia showed no heart IMO.

I hope the team is not as over confident as some of us fans are. There is a reason only 3 teams have ever gone undefeated in SEC play and the O Dome atmosphere has effected some good UK teams in the past. Sorry, but I'll wait and count my chickens after they've hatched.

Georgia showed no heart IMO.

 

It's hard to have heart when a bunch of Cats keep stabbing it with tri-bladed daggers. :D

Thought this was pretty awesome....

 

Darius Miller said there were times Anthony Davis asked to be taken out tonight so senior Eloy Vargas could play more.

Thought this was pretty awesome....

 

Darius Miller said there were times Anthony Davis asked to be taken out tonight so senior Eloy Vargas could play more.

 

Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.