Kentucky 79 Georgia 49

futurecoach

Kentucky converts 15 threes, overwhelms Georgia on Senior Night

Kentucky turned its Senior Night into a three-for-all Thursday night.

The top-ranked Cats made 15 three-pointers, which equaled the most in a game during John Calipari's three seasons as coach, in burying Georgia 79-49.

Fitting the occasion, senior Darius Miller led the onslaught. He hit a season-best five treys, one shy of a career high.

Read more here: Kentucky converts 15 threes, overwhelms Georgia on Senior Night | Basketball: Men | Kentucky.com

I don't think that Florida will be much, if anything to worry about even with being in Gainesville. I don't believe that the game will be that close. Congratulations to UK on an excellent season.

I disagree, I think that it will be a very good test for Kentucky before tournament play. I think our Cats will be victorious, but I think it will be a pretty solid game.

Last night was great. Cats got it done from everywhere.

If Kentucky is hitting 3s they're going to be near impossible to beat. They're good even when the 3s aren't falling, but when they are...

Terrance Jones was the only Cat that attempted a 3 and didn't hit at least 50%

Gilchrist - 100%

Wiltjer - 75%

Miller - 55.6%

Lamb - 50%

Teague - 50%

Davis - 50%

Jones - 0%

Also, I said I would try to comment on GOOD officiating, and I thought last night was great. They let a few go that I think should have been called, but overall I think they called a great game. 9 TOTAL fouls on each team.

Also, I said I would try to comment on GOOD officiating, and I thought last night was great. They let a few go that I think should have been called, but overall I think they called a great game. 9 TOTAL fouls on each team.

They probably could have called a few in the second half, but I bet they wanted to get out of their just as much as Georgia did.

I hope the team is not as over confident as some of us fans are. There is a reason only 3 teams have ever gone undefeated in SEC play and the O Dome atmosphere has effected some good UK teams in the past. Sorry, but I'll wait and count my chickens after they've hatched.