Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 79 Georgia 49

Featured Replies

Thought this was pretty awesome....

 

Darius Miller said there were times Anthony Davis asked to be taken out tonight so senior Eloy Vargas could play more.

 

He is in the middle of a POY race and he would rather his teammate get some more time on the floor on senior night. I'll take that guy on my team any day. Makes me happy that we still have athletes like this. :thumb:

^Not only that, but as they mentioned on KSR, this was most likely his final game in Rupp as well.

Funny how Hubert was talking about 3 point shooting as there weakness. Then they went crazy.

 

It seemed like everything he would point out last night the opposite would happen.

Thought this was pretty awesome....

 

Darius Miller said there were times Anthony Davis asked to be taken out tonight so senior Eloy Vargas could play more.

 

He is in the middle of a POY race and he would rather his teammate get some more time on the floor on senior night. I'll take that guy on my team any day. Makes me happy that we still have athletes like this. :thumb:

 

^Not only that, but as they mentioned on KSR, this was most likely his final game in Rupp as well.

 

He really is a class act if you ask me and I thought that even before this, it only reaffirms it even more. He has so many big blocks and huge dunks, yet you never see him showboat in any way. It's been a true pleasure having him as a Wildcat this year. Kid is something special.

  • Author
If Kentucky is hitting 3s they're going to be near impossible to beat. They're good even when the 3s aren't falling, but when they are...

 

Terrance Jones was the only Cat that attempted a 3 and didn't hit at least 50%

 

Gilchrist - 100%

Wiltjer - 75%

Miller - 55.6%

Lamb - 50%

Teague - 50%

Davis - 50%

Jones - 0%

 

Also, I said I would try to comment on GOOD officiating, and I thought last night was great. They let a few go that I think should have been called, but overall I think they called a great game. 9 TOTAL fouls on each team.

 

Because UK was up by so much, that any little call wasn't going to bother you as much. :D

I disagree, I think that it will be a very good test for Kentucky before tournament play. I think our Cats will be victorious, but I think it will be a pretty solid game.

 

Last night was great. Cats got it done from everywhere.

 

Maybe it will be, UK has just really impressed me with the way they have played all season.

Because UK was up by so much, that any little call wasn't going to bother you as much. :D

 

That doesn't hurt, but when was the last time you saw a game where neither team was in the bonus in either half?

He really is a class act if you ask me and I thought that even before this, it only reaffirms it even more. He has so many big blocks and huge dunks, yet you never see him showboat in any way. It's been a true pleasure having him as a Wildcat this year. Kid is something special.

 

This is exactly why I enjoy watching Davis play. The kid is absolutely dominant in the paint, and never once have I seen him show boat or show any bad attitude. Hard not to like him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.