Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 50 Boone County 42

Featured Replies

WOW!! Can you say upset city!

  • Author

Great win for Coach Sullivan. Happy for him and his team.

Nice win for the Jags!

Great job and congrats to a fine coach and some great kids at Cooper.

Wow! Congrats to the jaguars on a huge win and a district title. Way to go.

Congratulations to Cooper and Coach Sullivan. I would hate to draw Boone as a loser.

Congrats to Cooper on their first ever District Championship. Let me say that Coach Sullivan is one of the classiest coaches I have seen in the 9th. This guy is a players first coach and I really like the way he manages his games and players. I also love his tenacity, great energy. Good Luck in the Regional next week to both teams. Quick message to Zane McQ, add a touch more arc on your shot and they will stop catching back iron and you will get swishes instead.

4th year as a high school...district champs...WOW!!

Wow...reward for winning district gets you Boone or Dixie.

 

Congrats to Coach Sully and his team.

Maybe validates an earlier season win over Holmes! Sullivan is a wizard!

Cooper played very well the whole game and had a 12 point lead after 3. Boone's pressure forced several turnovers to start the 4th and they cut the lead to 2 with about 3 minutes to go. Cooper gets a layup and in the final minute plus, AJ Collins hits 6 free throws. Very clutch for a great young man. All the kids played hard and each took their turn having positive plays. Boone played hard as well but just couldn't get the 3 point shot to fall tonight. Cooper beats Boone 2 out of 3 this year.

 

Good luck to both teams. The region should be fun to watch as I think a number of teams can win it.

WOW!! Can you say upset city!

 

 

I would not say this is that big of an upset they just beat them 2 weeks ago.

Nothing against Cook and Henderson, but I thought Collins deserved All-Tourney team recognition. Kid is one of their leaders and fighters. Cook lit up Conner, but really struggled tonight with his outside shot. AJ leaves it all on the court and I thought he had a huge hand in helping his team win the District.

Nothing against Cook and Henderson, but I thought Collins deserved All-Tourney team recognition. Kid is one of their leaders and fighters. Cook lit up Conner, but really struggled tonight with his outside shot. AJ leaves it all on the court and I thought he had a huge hand in helping his team win the District.

 

I agree. Coach gave it to the three Senior's.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.