Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sponsor Posts

Featured Replies

BGP being centered is what's currently freaking me out. It's the right way to do it in the current web standards, but I was surprised to find how unconsciously my eyes moved to the left side of the screen when I got on here.

 

Two things I hope stick around is the Thread Information and Tags at the bottom of the threads. That's pretty nice.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patience, Grasshoppers. Your cheese is being moved.....follow it.... :D

BGP being centered is what's currently freaking me out. It's the right way to do it in the current web standards, but I was surprised to find how unconsciously my eyes moved to the left side of the screen when I got on here.

 

Two things I hope stick around is the Thread Information and Tags at the bottom of the threads. That's pretty nice.

 

Very, strange. I think I am getting a headache. :lol:

BGP being centered is what's currently freaking me out. It's the right way to do it in the current web standards, but I was surprised to find how unconsciously my eyes moved to the left side of the screen when I got on here.

 

Two things I hope stick around is the Thread Information and Tags at the bottom of the threads. That's pretty nice.

 

Heck yeah they put tags on there! :banana:

BGP being centered is what's currently freaking me out. It's the right way to do it in the current web standards, but I was surprised to find how unconsciously my eyes moved to the left side of the screen when I got on here.

 

Certainly through me off too, but I'm sure my eyes will get used to it.

 

I can't even remember what this place looked like when I figure joined many years ago.

The alternative was to shut things down while upgrades occurred, but guru thought he would be nice and still give access. Looks like more complaints have arisen. :lol:

I hope it is short term. Sort of like you expect ads when you get the free app, but when you pay $20.00 you don't get the ads??

 

This sponsor guy is a pretty cool cat. He likes to buy more BGP Gear, have more contests, add more content to BGP, create custom mobile applications, and do all kinds lf things I bet most people on BGP will really like.

Certainly through me off too, but I'm sure my eyes will get used to it.

 

I can't even remember what this place looked like when I figure joined many years ago.

 

This is what the forum page looked like back then: http://web.archive.org/web/20031002133516/http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/index.php?s= . Can't actually view inside any of the forums, but it gives you an idea. It's really a night and day kinda change.

This sponsor guy is a pretty cool cat. He likes to buy more BGP Gear, have more contests, add more content to BGP, create custom mobile applications, and do all kinds lf things I bet most people on BGP will really like.

 

:lol:

This is what the forum page looked like back then: http://web.archive.org/web/20031002133516/http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/index.php?s= . Can't actually view inside any of the forums, but it gives you an idea. It's really a night and day kinda change.
You can see most of the thread titles. Funny thing is, many of the titles in the General Discussion forum are the same ones that are on there now. :lol:
This sponsor guy is a pretty cool cat. He likes to buy more BGP Gear, have more contests, add more content to BGP, create custom mobile applications, and do all kinds lf things I bet most people on BGP will really like.

 

Than please tell him I'm am XL hoodie in Green!:D

time stamps are off now too

 

How much off are you showing, my computer says I am making this post at 808pm and BGP says 804pm so about 4 minutes on my end.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.