Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sponsor Posts

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much off are you showing, my computer says I am making this post at 808pm and BGP says 804pm so about 4 minutes on my end.

 

at that time over an hour, let me post this then I will respond again.

above post said 957pm, computer says its 901pm

Anyone else seeing "Invalid Redirect URL" when they sign in? Obviously not keeping me from viewing or posting, just thought I would ask. Also, I can't remain signed when once I leave BGP, having to sign back in each time I come back. Could have something to do with the privacy setting I use with my browser, but I always stayed signed in before until the browser was closed.

 

 

So I went back and checked, it only does this when I click "Click here to Enter BGP" link on the homepage. I don't see the invalid URL or get signed out if I just hover over the forum links and choose one on the home page.

Edited by Deimos

That will be addressed too Deimos.

Don't you know we are in a recession? :laugh:

 

I just hate ads! You should hear me whine when I watch TV and I'm not using the DVR.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

This is what the forum page looked like back then: http://web.archive.org/web/20031002133516/http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/index.php?s= . Can't actually view inside any of the forums, but it gives you an idea. It's really a night and day kinda change.

 

Man that is waaaay back. I saw a thread titled "HHS loses 2 to Covcath". Now that has been awhile. LOL!!! Couldn't resist.

Man that is waaaay back. I saw a thread titled "HHS loses 2 to Covcath". Now that has been awhile. LOL!!! Couldn't resist.

 

If you put your cursor over the thread title, it gives you a little preview of the initial post.

 

 

That post says something about HHS losing 2 6'+ twin freshman to CCH.

 

From my knowledge, that never happened.

Keep the ads coming. The people who run the site deserve to make the money. Trust me...it's a whole lot of labor to keep a good site going.

Is the button for mark all threads read gone for good?

Is the button for mark all threads read gone for good?

 

I still see it under forum actions in the main navigation bar.

I still see it under forum actions in the main navigation bar.

 

 

:thumb: I see it now, thanks.

This Sponsor guy might work out well for BGP but he's selling VERY expensive flights from CVG to Chicago via Delta.

This Sponsor guy might work out well for BGP but he's selling VERY expensive flights from CVG to Chicago via Delta.

 

Sponsor has his head up his you know what sometimes...

This Sponsor guy might work out well for BGP but he's selling VERY expensive flights from CVG to Chicago via Delta.

 

:clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.