Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida @ Kentucky Predictions

Florida at Kentucky 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Florida at Kentucky

    • Florida
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Gators MAY win @ The O-Dome , but not in Rupp. Cats by 5.

  • Author

I'm very curious to see how this game unfolds. UK has been playing its best basketball in the last three games, but they haven't exactly been playing world-beaters. I'm curious to see how they do against a squad that I believe is a legitimate top ten team. In addition, the makeup of Florida's team makes me even more curious. With the Gators being one of the most guard-oriented teams in the country, I'm anxious to see how UK--a very frontcourt-oriented team--matches up.

 

I'm thinking UK by 8.

I think this is going to be one heck of a game and a fun one to watch. I really hope that T.Jones brings the tenacity again that he has lately.

 

I sat Cats 76-68.

Depends on how Florida shoots, if the shots are falling they could win by 5 to 10 if the shots aren't UK could win by 20. Florida lives and dies by the 3, and when it's going down they will be hard for anyone to beat.

I like the way UK matches up. They can press up on the 3 point shooters at the arc and if they blow by them, they'll run into Davis and Jones. I think UK wins, but not by double digits.

Cats 74 Gators 61

Depends on how Florida shoots, if the shots are falling they could win by 5 to 10 if the shots aren't UK could win by 20. Florida lives and dies by the 3, and when it's going down they will be hard for anyone to beat.

 

It's hard to shoot a three when the defense is taller and smothering you, there is a reason UK leads the nation in FG% defense. Cats-78 UF- 69

2003: #7 UK beats #1 Florida at Rupp. Let's hope we don't see the opposite tonight. I see UK winning 68-61.

It's hard to shoot a three when the defense is taller and smothering you, there is a reason UK leads the nation in FG% defense. Cats-78 UF- 69

 

Where does UK stand in 3 point % defense?

Where does UK stand in 3 point % defense?

 

Teams are 130-412 against UK this season on 3 point attempts....Puts them at a very low 31.55% defending the three. Florida shoots it at 40.6%.

Teams are 130-412 against UK this season on 3 point attempts....Puts them at a very low 31.55% defending the three. Florida shoots it at 40.6%.

 

 

Any idea where that ranks?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.