Florida @ Kentucky Predictions

Randy Parker

Florida at Kentucky  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Florida at Kentucky

• Florida
    • Kentucky

I'm very curious to see how this game unfolds. UK has been playing its best basketball in the last three games, but they haven't exactly been playing world-beaters. I'm curious to see how they do against a squad that I believe is a legitimate top ten team. In addition, the makeup of Florida's team makes me even more curious. With the Gators being one of the most guard-oriented teams in the country, I'm anxious to see how UK--a very frontcourt-oriented team--matches up.

I'm thinking UK by 8.

Depends on how Florida shoots, if the shots are falling they could win by 5 to 10 if the shots aren't UK could win by 20. Florida lives and dies by the 3, and when it's going down they will be hard for anyone to beat.

Depends on how Florida shoots, if the shots are falling they could win by 5 to 10 if the shots aren't UK could win by 20. Florida lives and dies by the 3, and when it's going down they will be hard for anyone to beat.

It's hard to shoot a three when the defense is taller and smothering you, there is a reason UK leads the nation in FG% defense. Cats-78 UF- 69