Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Pro Bowl Is On Now...

Featured Replies

^I've always wondered what reason a person could give for watching the Pro Bowl....Worst sporting event there is each and every year. Give me curling any day of the week.

http://nflcommunications.com/2012/01/31/2012-pro-bowl-ranks-as-second-most-watched-all-star-game-in-more-than-a-decade/

 

2012 Pro Bowl ranks as second-most watched all-star game in more than a decade

 

An average of 12.5 million fans tuned into the 2012 Pro Bowl Sunday on NBC, ranking as the second most-watched NFL All-Star game since 2001 behind last year’s game (13.4 million viewers).

 

The 2012 Pro Bowl also topped by 14 percent sports’ second-most watched all-star game in the past year (2011 MLB All-Star Game on FOX, 11.0 million viewers).

 

The top local overnight ratings for Pro Bowl are as follows:

 

New Orleans, 21.8 rating/29 share

Milwaukee, 17.6/25

Pittsburgh, 17.2/24

Charlotte, 12.1/18

Norfolk, 11.8/16

Cincinnati, 11.7/17

Las Vegas, 11.0/18

Jacksonville, 10.4/15

Sacramento, 10.2/17

 

10. Nashville, 10.1/14

Mind boggling. Shows how popular the NFL is. Believe I read the game got a 7.9. To compare the MLB All-Star game got a 6.9.
Mind boggling. Shows how popular the NFL is. Believe I read the game got a 7.9. To compare the MLB All-Star game got a 6.9.

 

I think MLB misses the boat on schedule. What night is it? a Tuesday? starts late? Plus it's a boring All Star game. I really don't watch any of them. If I did, it'd be NBA. Just more entertaining.

I'll be honest, I tuned into this year's Pro Bowl just to see how our (Bengals') youngsters performed compared to the veterans around them. It had been several years since I had watched it before then.

Football just isn't the type of game you can go half throttle and it still be entertaining to the fans. You can do that in the NBA, MLB, and NHL to an extent but football is the type of sport you play at 100%, that's why IMO the pro football all star game will always be lacking.

http://nflcommunications.com/2012/01/31/2012-pro-bowl-ranks-as-second-most-watched-all-star-game-in-more-than-a-decade/

 

2012 Pro Bowl ranks as second-most watched all-star game in more than a decade

 

An average of 12.5 million fans tuned into the 2012 Pro Bowl Sunday on NBC, ranking as the second most-watched NFL All-Star game since 2001 behind last year’s game (13.4 million viewers).

 

The 2012 Pro Bowl also topped by 14 percent sports’ second-most watched all-star game in the past year (2011 MLB All-Star Game on FOX, 11.0 million viewers).

 

The top local overnight ratings for Pro Bowl are as follows:

 

New Orleans, 21.8 rating/29 share

Milwaukee, 17.6/25

Pittsburgh, 17.2/24

Charlotte, 12.1/18

Norfolk, 11.8/16

Cincinnati, 11.7/17

Las Vegas, 11.0/18

Jacksonville, 10.4/15

Sacramento, 10.2/17

 

10. Nashville, 10.1/14

 

I admit I watched it for the first time in a few years just because of the Bengal players. IMO all the All Star games suck. However I do think football since it is such a contact sport, if people are going to play at about 50% of what they can, then they should not even play it. Just have a skills competition between the AFC and NFC. Let the guys who make it compete against the other conferences position players that they play. Let the sides gain points from it, and have the last competition be a 7 on 7. With the team who say is up 18 to 10 in points, start by being up 8 whatever they are up by in the 7 on 7.

On a side note, did anyone know the NHL All Star game was last weekend?

 

I know they do a fantasy draft which is kind of cool.

Should have called it the Brandon Marshall Bowl! What a day for the guy!

On a side note, did anyone know the NHL All Star game was last weekend?

 

I know they do a fantasy draft which is kind of cool.

 

It's NHL season?

It's NHL season?
Crazy, I know. That would be cool to hold a fantasy draft.
Crazy, I know. That would be cool to hold a fantasy draft.

 

I agree but even that won't "fix" this pro bowl.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.