Person of Intrest TV show

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope that the current story line is not one that will drag on the whole season. Interesting yes but could become tedious quickly.
I don't like that their making the machine into a human-like character. I think it's better if the machine remains a sophisticated tool the human characters use to save people.

Finch is back. Root escapes. Should be an interesting season

Agree. Enjoyed last nights show.

The rescue of Finch could have gone on for another episode. I felt like they rushed the last half of it, but it was still okay. Probably made it a two-part story because there is no new episode this week.

POI has become my second favorite show behind The Walking Dead​.

The rescue of Finch could have gone on for another episode. I felt like they rushed the last half of it, but it was still okay. Probably made it a two-part story because there is no new episode this week.

POI has become my second favorite show behind [i]The Walking Dead[/i]​.

Sunday!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Show is still going strong & is one of the highest rated dramas.

Because of the Bengals game, they are showing last night's episode at an odd time. It's in the A.M. hours--either tonight into Saturday or Saturday into Sunday. The most recent Elementary episode will come on right after it.

Show is still going strong & is one of the highest rated dramas.

Because of the Bengals game, they are showing last night's episode at an odd time. It's in the A.M. hours--either tonight into Saturday or Saturday into Sunday. The most recent Elementary episode will come on right after it.

Our station said it would be shown at 1:30 am tonight.