Person of Intrest TV show

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to IMDB's app the next new episode should air on December 17(pretty cool that the app shows you that for most any show now). I'd imagine they show that episode and then be back on in January is what it looks like.

That's great news then! Could've swore that I saw a promo that said last night's episode was the final one for 2013. Glad to be wrong!

Tonight's episode was my favorite of all time! The speech by the guy who plays Fosco was an amazing piece of acting. The thing I love about this show most is the richness of the characters and how well they're portrayed by the actors. My favorites (outside of Reese and Finch) are Alias and Root.

I agree on it being the best episode. The use of the Johnny Cash song at the beginning, with no dialogue, was brilliant, imo. And all of the "interview" sessions were very well done. Who knew Shaw was a doctor?!? (Or at least wanted to be one.) And, yes, the Fusco interview had a great twist too!

The final twist at the end, where they lead you to believe what Fusco was about to do, was very well done too. They had me so focused on him (after what Root had just said), that I forgot all about Elias. So, to see him at the end, and hear his little speech, was perfect.

It will be interesting now with the HR storyline put to bed, what the "something big is coming" turns out to be. Can't wait!

Elias is an outstanding character & that last scene was great television.

We just caught up on all the episodes yesterday & today. Hated seeing Carter go, but I also think that's what makes a show special--when even the lead characters can be killed off.

My thinking is that either Carter or Fusco had to go. I mean having two cops "in" with Reese/Finch, might make things seem a little too easy in the future. And since they beat the living daylights out of Fusco, I think they were trying to make you believe that he was the one who was going to bite it in the last episode. Just another in a long, long, long line of twists the show has served up.