Person of Intrest TV show

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else watch this show. It is my favorite TV show this fall. What are your thoughts?
Absolutely my favorite show! We DVR it every week, in case we happen to miss it. It has an incredibly interesting concept, excellent writing, well-formed, quirky characters, and you never really know what's going to happen.

I mean, how often do you see the hero of the show get shot twice, beat up a couple times and let the bad guy get away...all in the first season? You never know if he's going to win or lose, or get double-crossed. They also do a good job of keeping a lot of mystery in the back-story.

I think him & Jesus (:lol:) make quite the pair. I never followed Lost, but I agree that he's excellent! :thumb:

Lost is the butt of so many jokes, but I'll always be loyal. The ending was pretty wretched, I'll admit, but it was a pretty awesome show aside from the last episode.

• 2 weeks later...
Best episode of the season was this most recent one.
That was the most confusing episode yet. It was hard to keep track of who was doing what. It didn't seem to make sense that the recording Carter received would automatically get Powell off the hook. I mean, all the voice asked was if Powell was dead yet. That obviously implicated that guy who was found dead at the end, but I don't see how that cleared him.