Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top N. Ky. Waterboy in 2012

Featured Replies

I hope Dixie made the right decision with their new waterboy coach. Some people are saying he might not be taking things in the right direction.

 

Tough year for the coach. No 4-cup rating waterboy anymore.

  • Replies 301
  • Views 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NCC's waterboy, guaranteed to be related to a Pangallo, wanted to train with HHS' waterboy but it was denied. No word on the reason or who denied it.

The Highlands waterboys have somewhat of an advantage. Bottles of Perrier are a bit smaller and easier to throw.

Latin School has H20 boys.

Tough year for the coach. No 4-cup rating waterboy anymore.

 

I hear that waterboy was all hype anyway. His dad was a Culligan Man and everyone had disillusion of grandeur about how good the son was.

I heard theOldguy talking the other day about how great Cov. Cath's waterboys were when Mote was the Coach.

I heard theOldguy talking the other day about how great Cov. Cath's waterboys were when Mote was the Coach.

 

How many times can you hear "and in our day the waterboy had to get it out of the well a mile down the road?"

I heard the Cover Cath waterboy recently was ranked #1 in the # 2 business.

One thing is for sure unless he is ranked on the all BGP thread, I am not buying Cantrell rankings

I thought UK#1 Fan was SK's waterboy!

I thought UK#1 Fan was SK's waterboy!

 

He certainly carries the water for them.

I heard the reason that HHS has such great waterboy's year after year is due the FTJWBL - and that whichever one can eat the most cake and drink the most kool-aid at the end of the season, is captain of next years waterboy team.

How is the CCH waterboy's standing with the PHM?

 

We were given strict orders to "never tell anyone outside the Family what we are thinking".

Simon Kenton has two kids coming back who helped with water last year, including a freshman that can carry a cooler of gatorade with his teeth. Can you say stud?!!
Isn't he thinking of transfering? HHS? CCH? BW? HC?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.