Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Sickest Video I've Ever Seen

Featured Replies

They apparently have nearly all the kids in custody. That is one tough kid, I have no idea how he was able to get up and run away.

For what it's worth, the US is not the only country where things like this happen. I know three different people who were mugged in Europe...one was mugged in the UK, one in France, and one in Germany. The one who was mugged in Germany was a female who was mugged by a man, and the one in the UK was a young teen when he was mugged by two grown men. One of the men attempted to stab him. The stab wound turned out to be superficial, but as far as I'm concerned, it's the thought that counts.

I just heard about after our game last monday nite people were walking out. There on the street was a passed out LSU guy. People mostly Bama fans were putting things on him, empty cans/boxes/Bama caps and taking his picture etc nothing bad.

 

But one guy who was wearing a Bama shirt walked up to him and did something that was just awful. Bama fans werre upset with this nut and later we have found out the police are looking for this guy and are gonna press charges for him.

 

Their local DA was really upset and said this could be several years behind bars if they can find him. Its on the video but blanked out of what he did of course.

 

You have idiots in all places and I hope he is caught.

That is sick. What is sad is that the seven dudes were probably thinking about how tough they were. As far as I'm concerned, the Asian guy is far and away the toughest one on video. I'm surprised he wasn't at the very least knocked out.

After watching that, I'm really surprised he was able to get away. He took quite a few vicious blows to the head.

I don't really get the racial slurs either? They all appear to be Asain or white.

I don't really get the racial slurs either? They all appear to be Asain or white.
Colorblind assailants. Wish he was packing to be honest.
Colorblind assailants. Wish he was packing to be honest.

 

Agreed.

That is one tough dude. What the heck caused this? It is sad that so many of today's youth seem to want to beat someone up for the heck of it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.