Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Sickest Video I've Ever Seen

Featured Replies

Best news I've heard all day.

 

I agree!

That is horrible I hope they catch all of them.

The worst video I have ever seen was of some teens beating and murdering a man and using a screw driver and hammer to torture him with, the teens filmed it thinking they wouldnt get caught, well they did and it was released.

 

They were from the Ukraine. Google it and watch the video. It is awful.

Glad they got caught. Those kids are nothing but a group of little cowards.

The worst video I have ever seen was of some teens beating and murdering a man and using a screw driver and hammer to torture him with, the teens filmed it thinking they wouldnt get caught, well they did and it was released.

 

They were from the Ukraine. Google it and watch the video. It is awful.

 

Pass

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.