January 8, 201214 yr 42 attempts, 250 yards, 3 picks and no scores. Maybe just maybe I'm right about Dalton and all the kool-aid drinkers are wrong. Maybe
January 8, 201214 yr Yeah FC since you say they're good and Daltons only concern is his size youre right. Oh wait, no I am. He isn't that good and his arm isn't that good. Where's Habib? Maybe I'm high on coke but the Gals didn't look good on offense right? 10 points isn't a good look. Dalton and the offense had a rough game, especially in the second half. I didn't see any of the "weak arm" you've been prattling on about all season. But, I'm glad you've finally admitted you're a full blown Dalton hater.
January 8, 201214 yr Dalton and the offense had a rough game, especially in the second half. I didn't see any of the "weak arm" you've been prattling on about all season. But, I'm glad you've finally admitted you're a full blown Dalton hater. I want him to succeed but I'm not drinking the kool-aid you and FC are. He's been bad 6 weeks in a row and he's been outclassed against every good team. Keep drinking though.
January 8, 201214 yr I want him to succeed but I'm not drinking the kool-aid you and FC are. He's been bad 6 weeks in a row and he's been outclassed against every good team. Keep drinking though. He's a rookie and he had a better season than most veterans. He's going to be fine. I guess if they drafted Mallett they would have won the Super Bowl. Guy's got a cannon. And how dare you call me a Kool-Aid drinker! I've been called many things in my life, sir, but none of them an person who indulges in children's beverages!
January 8, 201214 yr 42 attempts, 250 yards, 3 picks and no scores. Maybe just maybe I'm right about Dalton and all the kool-aid drinkers are wrong. Maybe I want him to succeed but I'm not drinking the kool-aid you and FC are. He's been bad 6 weeks in a row and he's been outclassed against every good team. Keep drinking though. He's a rookie. Right? Already as a rookie I would take him over half the starting QB's in the league. Think about it. One WR was a rookie, albeit a great one. The other WR was a first time starter who still doesn't know how to play WR after 4 years in the league. The slot receiver was a free agent pick up. There was no decent running game and they played from behind most of the season. Great first year for Dalton and a player that excites me about watching develop. One INT yesterday was a great decision by him - the one where he threw it up for grabs on the fourth down play while under pressure. That was stupid by the DB for Houston to catch that one. He gave up 30 yards of field position by catching that ball. A second INT was the freak play by the DE. And the third INT was late in the game when it was already over. Perfect example of how using stats in a vacuum can skew your opinion.
January 8, 201214 yr He's a rookie. Right? Already as a rookie I would take him over half the starting QB's in the league. Think about it. One WR was a rookie, albeit a great one. The other WR was a first time starter who still doesn't know how to play WR after 4 years in the league. The slot receiver was a free agent pick up. There was no decent running game and they played from behind most of the season. Great first year for Dalton and a player that excites me about watching develop. One INT yesterday was a great decision by him - the one where he threw it up for grabs on the fourth down play while under pressure. That was stupid by the DB for Houston to catch that one. He gave up 30 yards of field position by catching that ball. A second INT was the freak play by the DE. And the third INT was late in the game when it was already over. Perfect example of how using stats in a vacuum can skew your opinion. 6 weeks in a row of well below average play. Fact Was the QB of the winning team a veteran?
January 8, 201214 yr He's a rookie and he had a better season than most veterans. He's going to be fine. I guess if they drafted Mallett they would have won the Super Bowl. Guy's got a cannon. And how dare you call me a Kool-Aid drinker! I've been called many things in my life, sir, but none of them an person who indulges in children's beverages! You said I was on coke. Kool-aid drinker is nice. By the way I'm right and you know it but keep acting like he's good. He's been the opposite for 2 months. Is the guy that beat them by 3 TD's a veteran? Oops.
January 8, 201214 yr You said I was on coke. Kool-aid drinker is nice. By the way I'm right and you know it but keep acting like he's good. He's been the opposite for 2 months. Is the guy that beat them by 3 TD's a veteran? Oops. Um, Kool-Aid drinker refers to members of a cult who committed mass suicide. And you said all season, even during good wins, that he has a "weak arm." Everyone has laughed at you for that. He finally plays like a rookie and you act like you're a prophet. Don't change your argument 3/4 of the way through the season and act like you got it right. The Texans defense played a tremendous game, and the Bengals defense couldn't stop the run. Quit acting like it's all Dalton's fault or that TJ Yates won Texas the game.
January 8, 201214 yr You said I was on coke. Kool-aid drinker is nice. By the way I'm right and you know it but keep acting like he's good. He's been the opposite for 2 months. Is the guy that beat them by 3 TD's a veteran? Oops. The guy who beat them ran for almost a 160 yards. And the week before the guy who beat them ran for 200 yards. I would take Dalton over Yates any day. But I would sure take SSC's word over Dalton than almost every expert who has studied film on him, sat down with him, or played against him.
January 8, 201214 yr Um, Kool-Aid drinker refers to members of a cult who committed mass suicide. And you said all season, even during good wins, that he has a "weak arm." Everyone has laughed at you for that. He finally plays like a rookie and you act like you're a prophet. Don't change your argument 3/4 of the way through the season and act like you got it right. The Texans defense played a tremendous game, and the Bengals defense couldn't stop the run. Quit acting like it's all Dalton's fault or that TJ Yates won Texas the game. Everyone was wrong. He isn't that good. He beat Matt Hasselbeck and Ryan Fitzparick. Yey. He's not as good as everyone thought. His arm wasn't strong enough this year to beat any good team. He hasn't played good in two months. The facts are right in front of everyone but they want him to be good so they look the other way and make excuses like he's a rookie. True he is a rookie. However next year they play Vick, Romo, Rivers and Manning. Not Painter, Whitehurst, Skelton and Clemmons. Uh oh.
January 8, 201214 yr The guy who beat them ran for almost a 160 yards. And the week before the guy who beat them ran for 200 yards. I would take Dalton over Yates any day. But I would sure take SSC's word over Dalton than almost every expert who has studied film on him, sat down with him, or played against him. When is the last time he played good? Take a look at the teams they beat and the QB's that started those games. Good luck next year against way better QB's and teams. 6 wins max. Write that down.
January 8, 201214 yr Everyone was wrong. He isn't that good. He beat Matt Hasselbeck and Ryan Fitzparick. Yey. He's not as good as everyone thought. His arm wasn't strong enough this year to beat any good team. He hasn't played good in two months. The facts are right in front of everyone but they want him to be good so they look the other way and make excuses like he's a rookie. True he is a rookie. However next year they play Vick, Romo, Rivers and Manning. Not Painter, Whitehurst, Skelton and Clemmons. Uh oh. Granted, Dalton would probably be a better safety than Crocker, but he only plays quarterback. Hopefully the Cincinnati Dalton's defense will play as well next year as they did this season and finish games down the stretch. I'd like to see some improvement on the Cincinnati Dalton's offensive line too. They were better than they usually were but they still left plenty to be desired, especially with a rookie quarterback. But, this is the Cincinnati Dalton's we are talking about. We'll probably be lucky if they lose a playoff game in three years, as is tradition.
January 8, 201214 yr Granted, Dalton would probably be a better safety than Crocker, but he only plays quarterback. Hopefully the Cincinnati Dalton's defense will play as well next year as they did this season and finish games down the stretch. I'd like to see some improvement on the Cincinnati Dalton's offensive line too. They were better than they usually were but they still left plenty to be desired, especially with a rookie quarterback. But, this is the Cincinnati Dalton's we are talking about. We'll probably be lucky if they lose a playoff game in three years, as is tradition. The sarcasm is funny. I really hope I'm wrong and you and FC are right. I think I will be right though and he isn't that good. He's decent and decent just doesn't cut it anymore with the rules. Nelson got flagged yesterday for tackling a guy. The Gals scored 15 points a game against playoff teams and 25 per game against the also rans. Two years from now after they miss the playoffs both years and aren't beating good teams we'll revisit this conversation.
January 8, 201214 yr 6 weeks in a row of well below average play. Fact Was the QB of the winning team a veteran? What were his stats yesterday? Do you want him next year or Dalton?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.