Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hawaii 84 Xavier 82 OT

Featured Replies

I'm not sure how you define undisciplined, but to trash talk like they did in the UC game is pretty much the definition of undisciplined to me.

 

I disagree . Irrelevant to my point. However you judge them to be is how they were for the last 2 or 3 years. Nothing has changed. So I don't buy the crap that says NOW they are losing because of "fill in the blank with the current pop psychology analysis." Nothing has changed. The fight didn't suddenly change them in any way.

Somebody got "zipped up"....

 

Correct.

I disagree . Irrelevant to my point. However you judge them to be is how they were for the last 2 or 3 years. Nothing has changed. So I don't buy the crap that says NOW they are losing because of "fill in the blank with the current pop psychology analysis." Nothing has changed. The fight didn't suddenly change them in any way.

 

I don't care how long they've done it. A disciplined group of young men would not act or talk that like.

I don't care how long they've done it. A disciplined group of young men would not act or talk that like.

 

Regardless if you think they are angels or if you think they are street punks they haven't changed. They've been this way since day one. Whatever label you want to throw upon them today is NOT the reason they've lost 3 games.

Regardless if you think they are angels or if you think they are street punks they haven't changed. They've been this way since day one. Whatever label you want to throw upon them today is NOT the reason they've lost 3 games.

 

I'm not arguing that. My point is they aren't very disciplined.

I'm not arguing that. My point is they aren't very disciplined.

 

THey aren't very disciplined....the difference is they usually have Holloway to overcome it.

Big loss for the Muskies. They have been a completely different team since their game with UC and by no means in a good way.

Still plenty of time left. I can guarantee this will be their last three game losing streak of the season. I'm not one to doubt X, they've been a quality program for the last 25 years.

 

Tu and Lyons are as good as any back court duo in the land. The one issue they have is they aren't big so matchups are the key. I think they need to find that 3rd option on the wing to become a complete team and I think he's sitting out for a few more games.

Still plenty of time left. I can guarantee this will be their last three game losing streak of the season. I'm not one to doubt X, they've been a quality program for the last 25 years.

 

Tu and Lyons are as good as any back court duo in the land. The one issue they have is they aren't big so matchups are the key. I think they need to find that 3rd option on the wing to become a complete team and I think he's sitting out for a few more games.

 

Excellent points Neerfan, and X is disciplined where it counts the most, the classroom.

 

X still put a whippin' on UC and beats those "quality" SEC teams with regularity. They will be fine by seasons end. 10,000 folks will show up at the Cintas Center, while Mick will be beggin' for more to enter the half empty Shoe. UC fans will try to point to that crosstown shootout game and moment as the defining X entrance into thugdum, which is their way of hoping that the title is taken off of the Bearcats. Congrats UC on whippin' Chicago State yesterday. The team from the Windy City is still looking for their first win.

No matter what the fight killed their seeding for the NCAA tournament.

No matter what the fight killed their seeding for the NCAA tournament.

 

This statement could be true. I think many X fans pegged the team with 5 or 6 losses just because it's hard not to lose more than that. They've certainly used 3 of them up on teams they would have expected to beat.

 

You deal with the hand you end up with and move on.

  • Author
Excellent points Neerfan, and X is disciplined where it counts the most, the classroom.

 

X still put a whippin' on UC and beats those "quality" SEC teams with regularity. They will be fine by seasons end. 10,000 folks will show up at the Cintas Center, while Mick will be beggin' for more to enter the half empty Shoe. UC fans will try to point to that crosstown shootout game and moment as the defining X entrance into thugdum, which is their way of hoping that the title is taken off of the Bearcats. Congrats UC on whippin' Chicago State yesterday. The team from the Windy City is still looking for their first win.

 

Winless Chicago State is only 12 spots behind Hawaii in the RPI... :lol:

When was the last time they were irrlevant? Been a while.

 

Curious about your disdain for X. I know it didn't start with the UC game like many.

 

A guy I know that's always a huge smart ellic about sports is a huge X fan, I love to give him a hard time about them. So if they do terrible I'll have tons of ammo.

This statement could be true. I think many X fans pegged the team with 5 or 6 losses just because it's hard not to lose more than that. They've certainly used 3 of them up on teams they would have expected to beat.

 

You deal with the hand you end up with and move on.

 

They would have been a 2 or 3 seed IMO without the fight. Now no shot at a 2.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.