December 24, 201114 yr Not exactly the trip to Hawaii the X men envisioned. Hope the weather is nice.
December 24, 201114 yr LBSU was a tough loss but one you can rationalize. Losing to Hawaii cannot be rationalized.
December 24, 201114 yr Thug ball doesn't seem to be working for this once proud university. :isurrender:
December 24, 201114 yr Author X was up 15 in the 2nd half and had a 3 point lead with Frease at the line with 12 seconds left. He missed both and X didn't foul to prevent the 3 to tie. With the win Hawaii moved from 329 to 295 in the PRI...
December 24, 201114 yr Xavier was playing 8 on 5 pretty much the entire game, probably the worst officiated game Ive ever seen. Xavier probably had close to 40 team fouls which I think really hurt there ability to play defense. I know they had 17 team fouls at the half.
December 24, 201114 yr I hope they fail to make the tourney, and go back to being irrelevant. When was the last time they were irrlevant? Been a while. Curious about your disdain for X. I know it didn't start with the UC game like many.
December 24, 201114 yr With the win Hawaii moved from 329 to 295 in the PRI... Beat good teams. Lose to a bad team. Crazy.
December 24, 201114 yr Xavier was playing 8 on 5 pretty much the entire game, probably the worst officiated game Ive ever seen. Xavier probably had close to 40 team fouls which I think really hurt there ability to play defense. I know they had 17 team fouls at the half. At some point in the game, you have to figure how it is being called by the officials and adjust. The number of fouls and failure to adjust signal lack of discipline to me. Same thing I would say about the actions in the UC game and the constant chatter by XU players. It all is lack of discipline IMO.
December 24, 201114 yr At some point in the game, you have to figure how it is being called by the officials and adjust. The number of fouls and failure to adjust signal lack of discipline to me. Same thing I would say about the actions in the UC game and the constant chatter by XU players. It all is lack of discipline IMO. With all due respect, VOR, that's crap. This team has not changed in four years since Tu has been there. They always yap. This has nothing to do with lack of discipline.
December 24, 201114 yr With all due respect, VOR, that's crap. This team has not changed in four years since Tu has been there. They always yap. This has nothing to do with lack of discipline. Forget the talk because we aren't going to agree on that. Just because they have been doing it for four years doesn't mean there isn't lack of discipline. What about the fouls and failing to adjust to how the game is being called?
December 24, 201114 yr Forget the talk because we aren't going to agree on that. Just because they have been doing it for four years doesn't mean there isn't lack of discipline. What about the fouls and failing to adjust to how the game is being called? Teams don't play defense like X has if they are undisciplined. They don't win big games if they're undisciplined. They don't come back on Purdue being undisciplined. They don't smoke UC being undisciplined. They are in a serious funk right now but don't fall into the trap of wannabe sports commentators who play pop psychologist. Their D last night was atrocious. The night before their first-half offense was unwatchable. It has nothing to do with discipline. As to your last question I didn't see the game so I can't comment on how it was officiated or how they did or did not adjust. It doesn't really matter because they had a 15 point lead. No excuses for losing that game.
December 24, 201114 yr Teams don't play defense like X has if they are undisciplined. They don't win big games if they're undisciplined. They don't come back on Purdue being undisciplined. They don't smoke UC being undisciplined. They are in a serious funk right now but don't fall into the trap of wannabe sports commentators who play pop psychologist. Their D last night was atrocious. The night before their first-half offense was unwatchable. It has nothing to do with discipline. As to your last question I didn't see the game so I can't comment on how it was officiated or how they did or did not adjust. It doesn't really matter because they had a 15 point lead. No excuses for losing that game. I'm not sure how you define undisciplined, but to trash talk like they did in the UC game is pretty much the definition of undisciplined to me.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.