Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 HHS Schedule

Featured Replies

Looks like Scott County substitutes for Dixie on the HHS schedule for 2012. H or A still to be determined. Otherwise, reverse locations from 2011 (hopefully with the same results).

 

 

AUG 10 FRI SCRIMMAGE TRINITY H 7:00

AUG 17 FRI BOYLE CO H 7:30

AUG 24 FRI SCOTT CO TBA 7:30

BYE

SEPT 7 FRI LOUISVILLE WESTERN A 7:30

SEPT 14 FRI MASON CO H 7:30

SEPT 21 FRI COV CATH H 7:00

SEPT 28 FRI HARRISON CO A 7:30

OCT 5 FRI PENDLETON CO H 7:00

OCT 12 FRI HOLMES A 7:00

OCT 19 FRI ELDER H 7:30

OCT 26 FRI RYLE A 7:30

It's a one-year contract with Scott County so a coin toss will determine if the game is at Highlands or at Scott County.

I don't like Elder at the end of the schedule, other than that it looks great.

I hear they expect Scott County to be really good again. Looks to be the toughest regular season game on the schedule along with Elder.

 

Boyle will be about the same quality as last year. Maybe a little better. Bringing back some quality experience but lost some quality experience as well.

I am looking forward to my first trip to Highlands. May try to talk the lady into staying the night in Cincy.

Is the Trinity scrimmage a sure thing for next year?

Looks like Dixie did drop the Birds.. I thought HHS was supposed to start playing Campbell Co. next year??

Looks like Dixie did drop the Birds.. I thought HHS was supposed to start playing Campbell Co. next year??

 

That's what a CC coach told me. It was to be a 2 year deal. I guess something else came up.

I am looking forward to my first trip to Highlands. May try to talk the lady into staying the night in Cincy.
The Cubs are in town that weekend playing the Reds.
Looks like Dixie did drop the Birds.. I thought HHS was supposed to start playing Campbell Co. next year??

 

They might wait to 2013 when most schedules will be renewed/remade. Starting a series next year would result in an opening in 2014.

I don't like Elder at the end of the schedule, other than that it looks great.

 

I know Elder has had the Birds number until recently, but is Elder.. Elder anymore?

Which are district games that they must play?

Those District games just strip the sexiness from the schedule. Scott Co will be a tough game for the Birds and Boyle County will be competetive. Elder likely will be strong competition simply because they are GCL but other than that and Cov CAth I think you have 6 games with a running clock.

Which are district games that they must play?

Mason

PC

Harrison

Holmes

Cov Cath

Mason

PC

Harrison

Holmes

Cov Cath

 

Mason is not a district game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.