Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tim Tebow to Wesley Woodyard: "God has spoken"

Featured Replies

You have family members that have been around Hamilton a lot? What have they said about him that he says or does? I know there was the incident during Spring Training a couple of years ago. You do realize that Christians do mess up at times don't you. We still sin. Nobody is perfect. Not even Tim Tebow.

My fav bumper sticker that I saw; (Christian under construction). I believe I resemble that remark. :thumb:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God had/has a plan. The bible verses are for our benefit 2nd Timothy 3:15:16. What kind of world would we live in if everyone on earth respected the Bible and did what it says? Tim and others try to do just this. The Bible states that we will be mocked. Matthew 26:68/Acts 26:28/Judges 10:14/. Gods plan also has the Sin factor, man...God doesn't change, man does.

You have family members that have been around Hamilton a lot? What have they said about him that he says or does? I know there was the incident during Spring Training a couple of years ago. You do realize that Christians do mess up at times don't you. We still sin. Nobody is perfect. Not even Tim Tebow.

 

Yes, I have a family member that was around him A LOT during his time with the Reds. They were involving much of the same things that the Spring Training incident entailed.

Yes, I have a family member that was around him A LOT during his time with the Reds. They were involving much of the same things that the Spring Training incident entailed.

 

 

He had Narron's brother with him all the time. How is that possible?

He had Narron's brother with him all the time. How is that possible?

 

I could care less if you believe me or not.

 

I'll say this. You're an intelligent guy, surely you aren't so naive to believe that he was with him 24/7.

I could care less if you believe me or not.

 

I'll say this. You're an intelligent guy, surely you aren't so naive to believe that he was with him 24/7.

 

 

So you can care less?

 

I believe we would have seen, and heard more evidence about if if that were true.

Guys I firmly believe that Tim Tebow the man is the real deal. With that said we are all inherently bad and need a savior. What makes Tebow who he is is that he realizes that without God he is nothing. I'm a fan of this young man and admire him for the courage he shows in the face of his critics more than for his football accomplishments.

Guys I firmly believe that Tim Tebow the man is the real deal. With that said we are all inherently bad and need a savior. What makes Tebow who he is is that he realizes that without God he is nothing. I'm a fan of this young man and admire him for the courage he shows in the face of his critics more than for his football accomplishments.

Yes sir!:thumb:

I'll say it. I would be a little uncomfortable if during a football game my qb said "God spoke to me."

I'll say it. I would be a little uncomfortable if during a football game my qb said "God spoke to me."

 

This. Any other QB in the NFL and they're checking brain function against the baseline test.

The media can paint a lot of pictures. When you hear teammate after teammate after teammate after teammate say he's as geniune as any person they have ever been around that speaks volumes to me! He's going to fail. He has failed. He's human and a young one at that. Never has any athelte been under the microscope with so many people wanting to see him succeed or so many people wanting to see him fail as Tim Tebow. There is a slew of people that are dying to find a crack in the armour. I personally think he's great for Christianity, for kids and for the NFL. I also know he's got skeletons there isn't a person on this Earth that doesn't. With all that said it's pretty amazing to me the way he's handled the pressure off the field. On the field noboby has ever QBed a TEAM to a streak of comebacks like this one.

This Sun is the 1st time I've really felt like they are going to loose as a team. Wait and see the firestorm if the Den looses. There will be a slew of "see I told ya" guys coming out.

I'll say it. I would be a little uncomfortable if during a football game my qb said "God spoke to me."
I'm assuming you are a Christian man. What specifically makes you uncomfortable about this?
I'll say it. I would be a little uncomfortable if during a football game my qb said "God spoke to me."

 

I've had quarterbacks say a lot more strange things than that....they're quarterbacks, they are wired different. My job was to protect them.

I'm assuming you are a Christian man. What specifically makes you uncomfortable about this?

 

Correct in your assumption.

 

It would just strike me as odd. Why did God speak to him and not me? Why doesn't he speak to the other team's corner or blitzing LBer?

 

I guess you could say I don't have a lot of conscious knowledge of God talking to me so it seems odd it would be in something as trivial as a football game.

  • Author
I'll say it. I would be a little uncomfortable if during a football game my qb said "God spoke to me."

 

He didn't. He told him that before the game. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.